Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Went out to a gig in Glasgow last night with a couple of my mates. The band were pretty good, ended up going back to one to one of my mates uni pals flats. Place was full of 'hipsters' as they were calling each other. C*nts cutting about in dungarees and trying to dress like macklemore. The people I spoke to were nice enough but there wasn't much to chat about due to them all being vegan and doing photography at uni. Never again.

I think we called in our hours on the Friday and if it wasn't done by 130 then you weren't popular. Quite a few boys did nothing on Fridays, it was quite remarkable compared to how hard I had to work with previous employers.

Can I send you a copy of my cv?

By all means, I could use a laugh.

I was recently reading the thread about how many grounds you have visited.

I'm annoyed by the fact that adults who have been following their team for years have only been to a handful of grounds. Even for a team who has been in the same division for years must have played at 20+ grounds. Why would you never go away games? It just seems mental

I was recently reading the thread about how many grounds you have visited.

I'm annoyed by the fact that adults who have been following their team for years have only been to a handful of grounds. Even for a team who has been in the same division for years must have played at 20+ grounds. Why would you never go away games? It just seems mental

I find that strange. I don't go away to as many games as I used to, and avoid going to Inverness and Dingwall due to the travel and Celtic park for obvious reasons. However I have been at all three on numberous occasions. Nonetheless over a 20 year period most supporters would surely have visited all grounds in their own division(s) and a fair few outwith due to cup games.

However football fans are strange. I have a ST for Tannadice and there's a three generation set (grandfather, father, son) sit near me who are the least enthusiastic supporters imaginable. I can't work out why they go to the games.

I probably fall into the 'least enthusiastic' category. I go because I feel compelled to go because I have to. I go because there's the odd moment of joy amongst the absolute pish.

I often leave if it's a poor game or if we're losing heavily. I left during the first half against Stranraer.