Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

3 minutes ago, throbber said:

Yeah, I'm stuck with the worst of the worst, if anyone is going to f**k up my education or should he me and me only!

There's always the one who's over the top, super keen and undoubtedly absolutely terrible when it comes to handing in their part

There's always the one who's over the top, super keen and undoubtedly absolutely terrible when it comes to handing in their part

Exactly what I'm up against, a guy that will tell you everything is wrong and to do it his way then fucks everything up! And then there's also lead swingers that do nothing but I would rather that than someone who is a complete and utter idiot who interferes with everything.

9 minutes ago, throbber said:

Exactly what I'm up against, a guy that will tell you everything is wrong and to do it his way then fucks everything up! And then there's also lead swingers that do nothing but I would rather that than someone who is a complete and utter idiot who interferes with everything.

At least someone who does nothing can't do anything wrong! What do you study throbber?

There's definitely a group chat going on somewhere at this moment where people are saying "how come we got landed with that wee fantasist c**t? He's holding us back"

Couldn't be any further from the truth, one idiot has lead the group off a cliff with his persistent stupidity and refusal to listen to anyone else. Hopefully he gets chucked off the course, he makes my skin crawl thinking about him.

On 23/11/2016 at 20:50, The_Kincardine said:

The cash-point at High Wycombe station has options that include: "Check Balance and Cash" and "Cash Only"  if you choose the latter it then asks if you want to check your balance.  No I fucking don't - that's why I chose the 'cash only' option. 

Heads should roll for this.

This. ^^^

Not sure, but reckon they might have them in Mosul.

I should probably have one when I wake up and it might help.

I'm convinced this chat is the cause of me waking up at 2ish last night after a mental dream.

We were playing Hibs at home and the terracing was,back. Strangely, Hibs were in the North West whilst i stood in the North East and home fans behind the goal.
Anyway, after a strange Dream of finding £55 in fivers in the street then not finding the right table at a restaurant only to find a batshit crazy ex sitting there, there I was.

Rhys McCabe decided to tear into a Hibs boy, both got sent off and a huge battle started. Then some Hibs boys ran on to batter our players, mostly Mccabe (lol). Then all of a sudden a huge group of children came on holding navy blue balloons to protect the players from the Hibs fans. One of them started annihilating the wee kids so a huge group of Pars fans went to go haring in but the stewards and police stopped them until all the Hibs fans emptied onto the pitch and a mass riot erupted.

Woke up. Back to sleep and i was behind the goal in the modern EEP, woke up to my alarm as Jack Ross (!) scored a penalty for us against Hibs

On 07/11/2016 at 13:03, GordonD said:

Happened to me - I found out when I phoned up to arrange a check-up last month and was told my usual guy had retired.

The good news is that his replacement is a lovely young Greek lady, a definite wid.

On 07/11/2016 at 14:12, dee_62 said:

You know the law!  pics or....

Anastasia Gravou.png

2 hours ago, dee_62 said:

tell me you didn't pose as a works' photographer to get that!!!  Have a greenie for your dedication to the cause though.  

wid btw.

It's on the website of her previous practice in Bathgate. It's taken me until now to find it because I couldn't remember her last name!

Edited by GordonD

1 minute ago, Honest Saints Fan said:

When supermarkets put their wee to charity stall right at the entrance to the shop. Loads of people queuing up to see what it is all about meaning no one can get in or out the door. 

Is that telling them to piss off?