Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

152b0832824965e617d71cfcaf97a825.gif&key=b4ab63f7f9d90fe4ddedd510e7f18b0d76c8db064ec8f26c43c03837599edb45

OK, by saying they are the devil's work it implies that the reward being reaped is a shit one. I perhaps could have said reaping the bitter reward to help things along a wee bit however I didn't feel it was needed.
My bad.

Just got back from buying some beer. The bill came to $19.99 and as I swiped my card, I said to the woman behind the counter "1999! Now I'm off to party like it." She just stared at me with a bovine expression on her face. The very picture of whooshedness.

Now OK, it maybe wasn't the greatest quip ever but here's the thing. The fucking song was playing in the shop AT THE TIME! Sigh.

To Bert.

I'm pished and the keys keep on moving. I deleted your nonce comment. don't how but did!!!

Chocolate Orange is like standing in dog shite, your brain goes ehh, and rapidly refuse.

Same ans standing on dog shite, you know you did and.... 

The film the Accountant claimed that they researched autism to accurately represent it in the film.
They actually made an absolute fuckin' mess of it, perpetuating the myth that everyone with autism is really tidy, doesn't have friends and has superhuman abilities.
Lasted 20 minutes before I switched it off.
Didn't put this in the movie section due to it being more about the misrepresentation of an often debilitating condition and that it happens all the time which is annoying.

So you wouldnt recommend the Accountant then? I see it on my Kodi but haven't put it on of yet, i assumed it would be about tax returns and wage slips etc. 

Can't give an honest review on 20 minutes viewing.
It's about an autistic hit man.

Can't give an honest review on 20 minutes viewing.
It's about an autistic hit man.

I watched it yesterday. Perfectly good film from an action point of view although, as you say, the autism aspect was muddled.

It fairly screamed of writers thinking 'shit, what new angle can we bring to the format?.....wait a minute...'

I watched it yesterday. Perfectly good film from an action point of view although, as you say, the autism aspect was muddled.

It fairly screamed of writers thinking 'shit, what new angle can we bring to the format?.....wait a minute...'

That's what I was expecting, a half decent action flick however I couldn't get to the action stuff due to switching it off.

So you wouldnt recommend the Accountant then? I see it on my Kodi but haven't put it on of yet, i assumed it would be about tax returns and wage slips etc. 

Wouldn't bother tbh, Throbber. It isn't a bad film but it's not going offer you anything you couldn't have lived without not seeing. Tony Bellew tweeted that it's one of the best films ever or some pish, tells you what you need to know (assuming you're familiar with Bellew)

The latest P&B app versions now showing all the code for paragraph spacing etc whilst editing a post, particularly where it removes all the spaces even though the code shows a new paragraph following a closed one. To prove a point, there is a gap below this and the text below. I shall simply edit and post again, changing nothing.
Change. I don't like it. Plus uploading pictures is now a fruitless task.

The latest P&B app versions now showing all the code for paragraph spacing etc whilst editing a post, particularly where it removes all the spaces even though the code shows a new paragraph following a closed one. To prove a point, there is a gap below this and the text below. I shall simply edit and post again, changing nothing.
Change. I don't like it. Plus uploading pictures is now a fruitless task.

If you phone Div, preferably late at night, he'll probably change things for you. Seems to be the way of doing things around here these days.

58 minutes ago, Gaz FFC said:

Pizza has burnt the top of my mouth.

Hot cheese is a b*****d but oh so tasty.

3 hours ago, Stellaboz said:

When you eat or drink something too hot and the next day a part of your mouth hurts when anything touches it.

This is no more than we'd expect from Gaz but c'mon Stella. Learning how to deal with hot food should have been nailed by the time your were about 4. My mum would put some milk in my tomato soup and I could work the toastie maker from a young age so soon knew all about scalding hot cheese.