Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Good luck with that. Hope the religious bitch makes an appearance just to top it off.

No appearance from her today, last time I seen her was a few weeks ago. Wasn't very impressed with me tearing apart her argument that Adam Tomkins is doing a fantastic job representing Glasgow & has probably decided to avoid me for the foreseeable future.

Public transport.

Work being done in the street my office is on. The office car park is too small so folk tend to park on the street. Next 8 weeks the street is no parking.

Had to get the train to work this morning. An entirely wet and miserable 20 minute journey. And it was £6.40 for the return ticket.

Public transport is shite.

On Saturday, February 18, 2017 at 22:48, Miguel Sanchez said:

Calling posts in football "sticks."

The insistence of commentators to call a shot off the post/bar "hit the woodwork".

In what fucking decade was the goals at any football stadium made of fucking wood? Just die off ya fucking dinosaur 

14 hours ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

Stuck on a train from Glasgow to London for 5 hours beside 2 girls and a dog they've brought on. Firstly it tried to bite someone walking past and they had the audacity to get annoyed at the person for being too close. Then when I started eating a chicken pasta thing (it was utter shite so my seethe was slightly less than it should've been) she tried to give the dog a drink and it started sneezing/choking all over me and my food. Must've had about 10 bus of pasta and just had to close it up and chuck it. Barely even an apology either, just a muffled sorry and then multiple "aww cute she's having a wee cough haha" type comments to this arsehole rat-like dog.

I like dogs but am on the verge of throwing it out of the moving train window.

14 hours ago, welshbairn said:

Go to the cafe and buy 4 cans of the strongest lager they have.  

Shake one up before you go back to your seat, let it spray all over them when you open it and give them a muffled 'sorry'.

When folk in an office joke about having vodka in their water bottle, or make similar oh so hilarious jokes about needing a vodka instead of a tea or a coffee or whatever.

Haha.

Fucking haha.

Fucking teeeeheeeeeeeeee! LOL! WACKY! ZANY! NUTS! BONKERS! HAHAHAHAAH FUCKING HAHAHA!

2 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

When folk in an office joke about having vodka in their water bottle, or make similar oh so hilarious jokes about needing a vodka instead of a tea or a coffee or whatever.

Haha.

Fucking haha.

Fucking teeeeheeeeeeeeee! LOL! WACKY! ZANY! NUTS! BONKERS! HAHAHAHAAH FUCKING HAHAHA!

chimp2.jpg

Tea and coffee triggers something dark in your psyche. Did you have a bad episode as a nipper? I have a similar fear of ice cream vans.

1 hour ago, DA Baracus said:

Haha.

Fucking haha.

One day you will genuinely murder every single person in your office.

1 hour ago, DA Baracus said:

Haha.

Fucking haha.

You get so much of this pish in offices, and I'd be glad if it was a disciplinary offence. invergowrie arab mentioned something similar the other day with some dullard lassie in his work giving it "I'm mental" while being boring.

I used to work with a great fat party who regularly alluded to her wacky life. This 40 year old's party orientated lifestyle comprised, as far as I could ascertain, ordering lemon chicken and chips every Friday from her local MSG emporium, and having it delivered to the house she and her mother lived in.

A friend told me once that a woman in his work saw The Simpsons Movie and then spend chunks of the following week going around the office singing "Spider-Pig, Spider-Pig" and cackling uproariously, this being the most hilarious and surreal event she had witnessed in her existence. Grim.

13 minutes ago, throbber said:

What is it that you have against drinkers DA?

You misrepresent me sir

7 minutes ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

Remember the guy who sat in DA Baracus' favourite seat in the canteen for two days running? Strangely enough we haven't heard about him in a while.

#BibleBaracus

Ah but I started going out at lunch time for a walk. I have been down the canteen a bit over the last couple of weeks, and most of the time was able to get my seat and eat my sandwich and read my book or magazine in peace.

However, today, someone was in said seat...

Anthropomorphised animals or objects in adverts, and people who think they're hilarious. Obviously those fucking meerkats are the worst offenders, but at the moment there's some shit British Gas penguin called Wilbur, which I would gladly murder, even worse a radio add is telling me to "Get Gaz and Leccy under control", with the Gas and Electricity in my home being portrayed as mischievously attempting to run up my bills.

I wish everyone working in advertising would die. 

Edited by milton75

3 minutes ago, throbber said:

Every time i talk about drinking you always get on your high horse DA, its as if you hate drinking/drinkers.

It's because you talk about getting pished so much and it comes across as either genuinely concerning or as if you're boasting about it.

Just now, DA Baracus said:

It's because you talk about getting pished so much and it comes across as either genuinely concerning or as if you're boasting about it.

I'd say both are true - on Saturday night after the train back from Kirkcaldy i sat and drank my remaining Tennents can on a bench opposite the Balmoral. I must have looked like a right jake ball.

Just now, throbber said:

I'd say both are true - on Saturday night after the train back from Kirkcaldy i sat and drank my remaining Tennents can on a bench opposite the Balmoral. I must have looked like a right jake ball.

We're worried about you Throbbert