Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Ford Galaxy's do not have cup holders. :angry::angry::angry:

When did you get a Galaxy Monster?

I quite like them but I'd need to get a spoiler on it so I can pretend I'm in the A-Team.

I can sympathise. Neither does my Alfa. :angry:

My wee car has four cup holders, one in each door and two in the console separating the front seats. B) :P

When did you get a Galaxy Monster?

I quite like them but I'd need to get a spoiler on it so I can pretend I'm in the A-Team.

I haven't got one, it's a hire car for going down to Berwick on Saturday. I was hoping it would have cup holders so that I wouldn't have to hold my.....er......cola.....all the way down there. <_<

I haven't got one, it's a hire car for going down to Berwick on Saturday. I was hoping it would have cup holders so that I wouldn't have to hold my.....er......cola.....all the way down there. <_<

Just glue each drink to the dash and tell the hire car people that it's not your fault Galaxies dont have cup holders.

I'll pester you on Sunday to see how it drives. ;)

Just glue each drink to the dash and tell the hire car people that it's not your fault Galaxies dont have cup holders.

I'll pester you on Sunday to see how it drives. ;)

You can pester me all you like, I'll be getting all pished on my juice *cough*, it's no me that will be driving. :lol:

Bugger going to McDonalds in Glasgow.....

"You over 7 years of age sir?"

"A wee bit, aye"

"Sorry, you'll need to put that straw back".

:P

I'm not from Glasgow, you loony tune. You're not being very bright today, are you? :P

Anyway, how did that interview go? If you've said, I've not seen it.

I'm not from Glasgow, you loony tune. You're not being very bright today, are you? :P

Anyway, how did that interview go? If you've said, I've not seen it.

I was doing well until she asked me about personal goals and I replied that my main personal goal at the moment was to make it to away games at Dingwall, Peterhead and Berwick. :lol:

It was lower wages and less perks than my current job so I'm not too bothered.

P.S. Thanks for asking. ;)

Edited by AndyC27/11

I was doing well until she asked me about personal goals and I replied that my main personal goal at the moment was to make it to away games at Dingwall, Peterhead and Berwick. :lol:

It was lower wages and less perks than my current job so I'm not too bothered.

P.S. Thanks for asking. ;)

I meant to ask the other day, actually, and it clean slipped my head.

Ah well, there'll be something better along soon enough, and she obviously didn't have much of a sense of humour!

I meant to ask the other day, actually, and it clean slipped my head.

Ah well, there'll be something better along soon enough, and she obviously didn't have much of a sense of humour!

I'd be more than happy to stay where I am but on dayshift.

Carol's gonna find it hard when the other wee one is born if we're still on different shifts.

You seem to be doing well in your job just now, own office and all that. Good on you! ;)

That would have sealed the job if I'd been interviewing you! ;)

I'd be more than happy to stay where I am but on dayshift.

Carol's gonna find it hard when the other wee one is born if we're still on different shifts.

You seem to be doing well in your job just now, own office and all that. Good on you! ;)

:lol: If only it lasted! I'm on a day off today, too. The office is shut for All Saints Day, so I'm getting paid for it as well. I just hope I'm still there next week to be honest, but I'm making myself rather important just now - no one else knows how to use the new stuff I've set up, so I can't leave until I've taught them. Unfortunately, I can't show them until I've made sure it's all running to perfection. :rolleyes: