Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Guest The Phoenix
Shit i didn't know you were from Dunipace :( I am very very sorry :(

:lol:

I was going to let you off but then you had to go and spoil it by adding a :lol:

The boys are tooling up as I write. :ph34r:

With you 100% on that one - my Avensis has one of those and it's like driving a Model T Ford (well on one corner anyway!)

Absolute scandal. I'd rather have slightly less boot space (the boot is massive anyway) and pay an extra £50 to have 5 proper wheels / tyres.

That's Toyota for you! I love absolutely everything else about them - build quality, reliability, service, salesman :wub: - but not the bloody space saver tyre!

Mine's a Corolla Verso though - If I lost any more boot space I'd have to lose the two extra seats. Still, there must be another way?

Guest The Phoenix
That's Toyota for you! I love absolutely everything else about them - build quality, reliability, service, salesman :wub: - but not the bloody space saver tyre!

Mine's a Corolla Verso though - If I lost any more boot space I'd have to lose the two extra seats. Still, there must be another way?

Yip - I've driven Toyotas for the past 30 years!

First one I've had with a space saver tyre though.

Yip - I've driven Toyotas for the past 30 years!

First one I've had with a space saver tyre though.

f**k you're old. I haven't been alive 30 years!

I had a Yaris. Never again will I have a Toyota.

Edited by Rowan

:o Why? What happened?

My Yaris was the start of my Toyota thing. I'd be hard pressed to choose anything but. Yaris was fab - boot like a tardis too somehow once I learned how to get everything in just right. Never had a moment's trouble from either of the Yaris's or my Corolla Verso. Service has been fab too and my kids love "going to Danny's car shop" (the salesman I always deal with), which saves many a trauma for me as they're well-entertained. Every parent's nightmare wait at a dealership becomes an adventure at our Toyota garage. I could go on but I fear I'm getting a little over enthusiastic now...

Guest The Phoenix
f**k you're old. I haven't been alive 30 years!

Aye and toyotas weren't my first vehicle of choice.

My wife has a Yaris - a sexy one with a rear spoiler :lol: - it's alright for toddling around in on short journeys but I wouldn't fancy longer trips.

Oh and I also find it very handy when I want to save on fuel. :ph34r::rolleyes:

Aye and toyotas weren't my first vehicle of choice.

My wife has a Yaris - a sexy one with a rear spoiler :lol: - it's alright for toddling around in on short journeys but I wouldn't fancy longer trips.

Oh and I also find it very handy when I want to save on fuel. :ph34r::rolleyes:

You're lucky you can drive the wife's car. I'd rather jog the ten miles to Dunfermline than drive the girls 0-60 in 5.3 months 'car'.

She has the cheek to call me a snob tae! :o

Usually its easy to get a space, what the hell is going on? <_<

The SALT conference was on in Stirling yesterday (I was at it too) and there were about 500 people at it. That might have something to do with it?