Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

It's like when we lived in the other flat,the people below us owned their flat,but made a hell ofa lot of noise late at night,I called the police to get them to turn off their music and never heard anything from them after that.

Oh, I've been through that before, you were quite right. However this fireworks obsession he has is only once a year so I just let it slide. I must stop being all conciliatory, I'm ruining my carefully constructed grumpy reputation on here. :ph34r:

Oh, I've been through that before, you were quite right. However this fireworks obsession he has is only once a year so I just let it slide. I must stop being all conciliatory, I'm ruining my carefully constructed grumpy reputation on here. :ph34r:

:lol: I'm just grumpy 99% of the time. :ph34r:

If it's in a built up place with houses all around it then there is no way you are meant to be letting off fireworks in your back garden. :unsure:

It will depend how far away the houses are to where they are letting them off. If they can get 50ft or whatever (just a guess) away from houses, it may well be ok.

It will depend how far away the houses are to where they are letting them off. If they can get 50ft or whatever (just a guess) away from houses, it may well be ok.

The houses at the back are right behind our gardens,though they do have a small bit of garden at the back of them. (If you see what I mean :ph34r: )

Just come back from my class and its so difficult keeping a professional attitude when some of the first years are so hot! (thats first years as in first year at uni, not first year at secondary).

Im having to help them with their computers while repeating to myself "dont look down her top, dont look down her top".

I called the police last night - there were kids out the back of us running round with fireworks in their hands, pointing them at each other and at the houses. mad.gif

Grumpy doesnt even come close!

I called the police last night - there were kids out the back of us running round with fireworks in their hands, pointing them at each other and at the houses. mad.gif

Grumpy doesnt even come close!

Nice to see you back lad! ;)

So what happened with the urchins?

Aye - bit of a problem when Im teaching a class! :ph34r: Damn their youthful sexiness.

Try following the Emirates cabin crew through Security Search as they're asked to take their jacket off. :wub:

'Oi Kilt, are you trying to sneak a banana through in your pocket' :ph34r:

Footiechick, how are the mutts?

Mine's is settled today but says my drugs are shite so she's off to a dealer in Feggie Park the night!

:lol:

Dogs are a bit on the quiet side today, understandably. They didn't settle at all last night, even with the sedatives and were pacing about all night, totally on edge. Tried to drown out the noise with very loud music and it worked to an extent.

Hopefully there'll not be many more now.....until New Year :angry:

My missus got taken into hospital today and with no casualty dept in Falkirk she had to go to Stirling,My work moaned because i left to take her and i had to go back after she had been discharged although i had only 1 drop left to do and i could have done it tomorrow.

Hope she is ok. :)