Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

It is. He was the warm-up for Frankie Boyle a few years ago and he's made a few tv appearances. I think he's hilarious and would go see him if he toured.

Did he do the bit about being shouted at by crazy drivers for driving around with his car lights on during the day?

Yeah that's him, also the bit about us not having signs telling us/tourists the speed limit on the motorway, and how 70mph is the one speed nobodies fucking going [emoji23]

1 hour ago, Hedgecutter said:

Hats worn indoors.

A crime almost exclusively committed by bellends. PPE gets a pardon.

30 minutes ago, throbber said:

People wearing a hat indoors but yet only having a t-shirt on their top half are also always bell ends.

Image result for surgeons

Pubs/restaurants that display their prices on the menu as '4.5' instead of £4.50.

Four and a half what? Bananas? Give us a clue as to which units of currency you accept or which bartering system you wish to proceed with.

That British army advert.
A soldier sings badly and another soldier says he sounds like a dying cow.

HAHAHAHAHA what great banter! Where can I sign up to potentially be blown up in a developing country half way across the world?!

26 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Like when managers/players talk about "the football club", why must this commentator say "what a golf shot!" I am watching the golf mate, I wasnt expecting a fucking cricket shot

They are also paid to "win football matches".

Lothian buses especially single deckers that have the heating on full blast in the middle of summer. like the fucking arctic in winter but come summer time, lets get the heating on. The number 16 bus stinks enough of weed, BO and piss/shit without the sauna effect compounding the aroma. the number 12 coming into seafield is like an indian shithouse

Pubs/restaurants that display their prices on the menu as '4.5' instead of £4.50.
Four and a half what? Bananas? Give us a clue as to which units of currency you accept or which bartering system you wish to proceed with.

Or simply the .5

Clocked this last night where the dish was advertised as £13.5 and I had this thread in mind.

1 minute ago, engelbert_humperdink said:

Lothian buses especially single deckers that have the heating on full blast in the middle of summer. like the fucking arctic in winter but come summer time, lets get the heating on. The number 16 bus stinks enough of weed, BO and piss/shit without the sauna effect compounding the aroma. the number 12 coming into seafield is like an indian shithouse

Are the windows down?

2 minutes ago, engelbert_humperdink said:

What do you mean, forgive my stupidness

You have a lot to learn about this site. :lol:

ETA: Maybe there was something needing fixed on the bus. The all encompassing solution to everything on here is 'heating on full blast, windaes doon'.

Edited by Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo

15 minutes ago, Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo said:

You have a lot to learn about this site. :lol:

ETA: Maybe there was something needing fixed on the bus. The all encompassing solution to everything on here is 'heating on full blast, windaes doon'.

much to learn I have. I have picked up that grimbo has absolutely no morals and 8mile is a walter mitty