Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

This sort of disgrace will probably be standard post-Brexit fare.

#bringbackourpolishtradesmen

I don't even have to look it up that it happened on Sunday the 31st August. This was the morning of my brother's birthday and we're still raging that they cancelled those morning cartoons.

My mum had the VCR set that morning as my school was featured on Fully Booked (Grant Stott thing with Morag the Cow - what do you mean you don't remember?) that morning.

She was raging when it was replaced by wall to wall coverage of that bint.

My mum made me sit in silence and watch the news all morning whilst telling me how important it was.

I fucking hated it.

Without the silence bit, I'll be doing similar with my weans.

Multi channel TV has had an impact on the general clued-in-ness of the general population.

9 hours ago, Hedgecutter said:

I don't even have to look it up that it happened on Sunday the 31st August. This was the morning of my brother's birthday and we're still raging that they cancelled those morning cartoons.

Even though he was 32...

On 24/07/2017 at 10:17, DA Baracus said:

It's well known that macaroni isn't actually the best vehicle for cheese sauce anyway. Fusilli or tagliatelle are far superior for a fine cheese sauce.

Also an ex of mine made 'mac and cheese' by boiling some pasta and grating cheese then mixing it up (after draining the pasta obviously). But then she was a cuntress.

It should be pointed out that I make an excellent cheese sauce.

I'm not your ex but I make macaroni cheese this way if I short of time. Then under grill for a few minutes. Yum.

4 minutes ago, Rowan said:

I'm not your ex but I make macaroni cheese this way if I short of time. Then under grill for a few minutes. Yum.

You're a monster.

Going back a wee bit, do folk actually give out their mobile number to folk at work?! You absolute wankers. I bet you're the kind of folk who check work emails at home.

5 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

You're a monster.

Going back a wee bit, do folk actually give out their mobile number to folk at work?! You absolute wankers. I bet you're the kind of folk who check work emails at home.

I make a fantastic Macaroni and Cheese.  I make big batches of it and freeze it for the kids, but i've started steaming a cauliflower, mashing it up and mixing it through so they're getting at least some veg in it.  

I detest cauliflower, but they fucking love it.

I am literally histories greatest monster.

edit: and figuratively 

Edited by KnightswoodBear

Just now, KnightswoodBear said:

I make a fantastic Macaroni and Cheese.  I make big batches of it and freeze it for the kids, but i've started steaming a cauliflower, mashing it up and mixing it through so they're getting at least some veg in it.  

I detest cauliflower, but they fucking love it.

I am literally histories greatest monster.

You have repulsed and sickened me to the core. You are indeed history's greatest monster and rest assured that I'll be having a word with NATO about this. War, fucking war. It's on. It's so on. I'm getting steadily more furious as I type. Cauliflower? Fucking cauliflower?! CAULIFLOWER???!!!!!

Incidentally I'm making pasta and cheese sauce tonight (using tricolour fusili). Know what I'm mixing in to it? Bacon, fucking bacon.

Cauliflower :lol:

Just now, DA Baracus said:

You have repulsed and sickened me to the core. You are indeed history's greatest monster and rest assured that I'll be having a word with NATO about this. War, fucking war. It's on. It's so on. I'm getting steadily more furious as I type. Cauliflower? Fucking cauliflower?! CAULIFLOWER???!!!!!

Incidentally I'm making pasta and cheese sauce tonight (using tricolour fusili). Know what I'm mixing in to it? Bacon, fucking bacon.

Cauliflower :lol:

I repulse myself making it, but I steel myself with the knowledge that the kids think it's great.

When I make it for myself, no vegetables are harmed in the making.  And I use smoked pancetta.

Just now, KnightswoodBear said:

I repulse myself making it, but I steel myself with the knowledge that the kids think it's great.

When I make it for myself, no vegetables are harmed in the making.  And I use smoked pancetta.

It's too late now. Child services have been called.

Just now, Melanius Mullarkey said:

OD'd on boiled eggs in a cheese sauce.

The dish was named in her honour.

PS. Wid.

Maybe not after overindulging on boiled eggs and cheese sauce.

Actually, even more so after overindulging on boiled eggs and cheese sauce.