Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

24 minutes ago, Ramagamma said:

Pooping in a cubicle while another person sits 3 feet away also pooping, close enough to hear their poop splatter. Gives me the boak even thinking about it.

The Romans were less prudish and made taking a shit a social affair.

Image result for roman toilet

8 minutes ago, Ramagamma said:

I give up. You can't make a reasoned discussion itt without a bunch of contrarians coming out the woodwork. Have fun arguing amongst yourselves.

I think you're the contrarian in this instance, shitting at work seems far and away the most popular opinion.

Bit of a minter to go away in the huff over a shitting debate though.

I think you're the contrarian in this instance, shitting at work seems far and away the most popular opinion.
Bit of a minter to go away in the huff over a shitting debate though.

I'd be in a bad mood I've I'd been holding in a shite for the past seven hours as well to be fair.

Yeah, I remember the doomsday feeling when you seen yer 1st back to school poster in the shops.
Probably the same feeling parents get when they see Xmas stuff appearing in shops.

Now that the schools are back, it won't be long until Christmas cards appear.

Only issue with shitting at work is when you go in on a Monday morning after spending a weekend drinking heavily and soaking it up with greasy food and you go for a hugely satisfying splattery shite which stinks so bad that it makes your own eyes water, you finish off clean up and open the door and there's someone you know waiting to go in the cubicle. Dodgy looks and paranoia for the rest of the day.

6 minutes ago, Bert Raccoon said:

Only issue with shitting at work is when you go in on a Monday morning after spending a weekend drinking heavily and soaking it up with greasy food and you go for a hugely satisfying splattery shite which stinks so bad that it makes your own eyes water, you finish off clean up and open the door and there's someone you know waiting to go in the cubicle. Dodgy looks and paranoia for the rest of the day.

Man up and make a joke out of it.

Two options the way I see it, either you say 'I'd like to see you beat that!' Smile proudly, walk away.

Or walk out, say 'I wouldn't go in that one mate, horrible.' And go sit in one of the other cubicles for five minutes.

I think Billy Connolly had a joke about something like that.

This shitting at work scenario reminds me of a guy I used to work with who took his own plate to use in the canteen despite us having plenty communal ones. I never really paid much attention to it until I saw him using a real knife and a plastic fork. I asked him why, he said he 'forgot' his fork so he went out to buy plastic ones. It turns out he was a germaphobe who couldn't stand the idea of using cutlery or plates that had been used by others. He also claimed he never took a shit at work and didn't use public toilets. Weird guy.

7 minutes ago, Jmothecat2 said:

This shitting at work scenario reminds me of a guy I used to work with who took his own plate to use in the canteen despite us having plenty communal ones. I never really paid much attention to it until I saw him using a real knife and a plastic fork. I asked him why, he said he 'forgot' his fork so he went out to buy plastic ones. It turns out he was a germaphobe who couldn't stand the idea of using cutlery or plates that had been used by others. He also claimed he never took a shit at work and didn't use public toilets. Weird guy.

Sheldon.JPG

7 hours ago, Jmothecat2 said:

So you need a shite at work and you just wait till you get home?

7 hours ago, Gaz FFC said:

What a weird post. What the hell do you do if you need a dump at 10AM?

You holding that fucker in until you get home?

Naw I just go to my own toilet in the morning before work if it feels like a shite is close. 

7 hours ago, KnightswoodBear said:

I think RR #1 is feart to bare his bum in a strange toilet.

Yes I'm feart to put my bare arse on a toilet seat tainted with other people's pish, shite and pubic hair. What a weirdo eh?

Yes I'm feart to put my bare arse on a toilet seat tainted with other people's pish, shite and pubic hair. What a weirdo eh?

What if it doesn't feel like a shite is coming, then around 11 you need a shite, you've got 5 or 6 hours left. Would you seriously not use the toilet?

1 hour ago, Bert Raccoon said:

I have a tale of shame in that department.

I was using a disabled toilet at a local education centre whilst I was working there.

I'd basically seen nobody use that particular toilet in days so thought I was safe for 5mins.

When I was trousers at the ankles I heard someone try the door. Just my bloody luck.

Once I'd finished up and opened the door my shame at using a disabled toilet and depriving someone of it was made 10 times worse. I knew the lady who wanted it.

My mates mum was stood there waiting and I knew how bad it smelt and there was zero deniability who it was.

I spent 5mins talking to her hoping the smell would ease but in all likelihood i very much doubt it did enough.

For shame.

47 minutes ago, Jmothecat2 said:

What if it doesn't feel like a shite is coming, then around 11 you need a shite, you've got 5 or 6 hours left. Would you seriously not use the toilet?

I seriously have never shat at work nor can I remember a time where I've been bursting for a shite and had to hold one in and I work 12 hour shifts. I go for a shite before I have a shower every night and in the morning only if I feel it necessary.  I assumed I was perfectly normal but after bringing this up on here and at my work it would appear not.

8 minutes ago, RR #1 said:

I seriously have never shat at work nor can I remember a time where I've been bursting for a shite and had to hold one in and I work 12 hour shifts. I go for a shite before I have a shower every night and in the morning only if I feel it necessary.  I assumed I was perfectly normal but after bringing this up on here and at my work it would appear not.

It's not normal. You're OFTW. 

Used to work in an office and every single day without fail would shit in the toilet , it's what it's there for . What I could never understand was all the women in the office who would have a seriously major issue if anyone even suspected that someone had used /was using their toilet for a shit with all of them coming to the agreement that whoever it was was a manky midden of a wummin! Almost all of them seemed to have some form of IBS/stomach complaint , I assume caused by the fact they spend all day holding in shits.