Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

1 hour ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Cannot believe this c**t gets paid £350k a year.

Image result for charlie casualty

I've layed cables that could act better than him. 

He was in The Long Good Friday (1980 London gangster flick starring most people from every British TV show you've ever seen). Hard not to let out a "GET IN!" when he gets brutally murdered with a bottle. Spoiler, sorry.

longgoodfriday02.jpg

45 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

He was in The Long Good Friday (1980 London gangster flick starring most people from every British TV show you've ever seen). Hard not to let out a "GET IN!" when he gets brutally murdered with a bottle. Spoiler, sorry.

longgoodfriday02.jpg

Ah, my favourite Easter based movie.

1 hour ago, Jmothecat2 said:

I'm finding BBCs fawning over the 'lionesses' to be a bit nauseating. The BBC is supposed to represent the whole of the U.K. But on the BBC sport website and media almost all the focus is on the England team with very little dedicated to the Scottish team (almost all is only featured in the Scotland specific pages which won't give them the same exposure).

Their report on the lunchtime news opened with "There's something funny about these Euro football championships - for a start, Scotland are here".

I wanted to be raging, but actually found it quite funny.

8 minutes ago, Bert Raccoon said:

Slightly yes, also better than the long boring films about the guy that got stuck in a cave then somehow got out again, normally starring Charlton Heston.

The one with James Franco is good though. Although it's basically a reboot of the ones Eddie Murphy did.

Delivery companies.

Ordered a fridge 2 weeks ago which was due to be installed today. Text yesterday to say it would be delivered between 2 and 6, with a link to a tracker which has been updating all day, moving back and forward between 4.30-6.30 and 5-7.

Phone call at 5.55pm to say they had forgotten to load the fucker onto the truck this morning.

5 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

Delivery companies.

Ordered a fridge 2 weeks ago which was due to be installed today. Text yesterday to say it would be delivered between 2 and 6, with a link to a tracker which has been updating all day, moving back and forward between 4.30-6.30 and 5-7.

Phone call at 5.55pm to say they had forgotten to load the fucker onto the truck this morning.

At least they didn't claim they knocked on the door and you weren't in.

9 minutes ago, paranoid android said:

Lassie attttt workkkkk overemphasisessss the consonantssss at the enddd of wordssss - I ammm certainnn thattt ittt isss self-consciously deliberate - I ammmm going to smash herrrrr stupiddddd fucking face innnn. 

FTFY

Even in the wifie fitba, they've mapped out their route to the fucking final.

e7cd3e24b07e20dd17bf3cb194e49969.jpg

Here's hoping they get royally bummed.

Clare Balding presenting England's 'expected route to the final' before the game tonight. So disrespectful to all opponents in the tournament. C'mon Scotland!

That came up on the screen just as I hit send.