Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

The city is on its arse. Investment is required and nobody gave a f**k about the building until they started building in front of it. I fully agree with your last sentence though.

A lot of people gave a lot of fucks but never got heard,same with the Union Terrace garden plans. Won't miss the city itself when I'm off.

A lot of people gave a lot of fucks but never got heard,same with the Union Terrace garden plans. Won't miss the city itself when I'm off.

Honestly never heard anyone say anything about it until they were building in front of it but fair enough.
Agreed on the terrace gardens. That was a farce. I've been thinking the same about not missing when I leave, nearly a decade and still no departure in sight though.

12 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

I've hurt my neck and am grouchy and distracted as f**k. 

Bad AIDS? It was only a matter of time.

Anyway, I've got a headache from lack of sleep  :(

6 hours ago, Jmothecat2 said:

My doctors practice doesn't email a confirmation when you book an appointment. It's like living in the dark ages, I've actually got to try to remember what time my appointment is tomorrow and for the life of me I can't remember.

Everywhere else, my last doctors, my dentist, my opticians, even my barbers emails a confirmation when I book an appointment but this place doesn't.

If only you could buy a little book with all the days of the year in order, then you could write down stuff like that.

4 hours ago, Jmothecat2 said:

Email really should have made shite like that obsolete. Diaries and the like should go the same place as cash.

Couldn't do without diaries. Like milk in my coffee too much and enjoy a cheese piece.

3 hours ago, Hedgecutter said:

Swearing Americans.

They just can't do it without sounding like a P7 that hasn't quite nailed their new-found form of expression.

Americans trying to say 'c**t' is one of the most simultaneously infuriating and hilarious things possible. Absolutely no conviction.

Americans trying to say 'c**t' is one of the most simultaneously infuriating and hilarious things possible. Absolutely no conviction.

They almost say it apologetically. The 't' sound at the end just never seems to fully come out. They almost sigh it.