Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

"Amateur" US golfers. They're not fucking amateurs they play full time, probably getting a BA in golf on a golf scholarship to a university that specializes in golf (Golfafornia State College University A & M or some such). Pisses me off that they're called amateurs, I'm an amateur golfer, I only play when I have both the time and money. Grrrrrrr!

Lassies who take loads of wee bags in to work. Saw one with 4 this morning. 

Just get one big one. Or stop taking so much shite in to work. Just what in the f**k is in those bags anyway?

Also the smelly guy at work has a ludicrous wee leather manbag and also brings in a big plastic bag every day as well. What's the fucking point?

3 hours ago, WeAreElgin said:

I'm certain a deer made eye contact with me before strolling across the road at 5 this morning. Almost went off the road trying to avoid the fucker. Deer are p***ks.

Move to or copy Kielder.

They are introducing wild lynx to Kielder forrest to keep down the deer numbers.

Mind you, the local sheep farmers are not too impressed!

30 minutes ago, NorthernLights said:

Cash machine that ask you if you want to check your balance and then if you want a receipt when you select the Cash Withdrawal option.  If I wanted to check my balance or get a receipt I would have selected one of those options.  

Absolutely with you on this. Fucking ridiculous waste of time. 

55 minutes ago, NorthernLights said:

Cash machine that ask you if you want to check your balance and then if you want a receipt when you select the Cash Withdrawal option.  If I wanted to check my balance or get a receipt I would have selected one of those options.  

It's 2 extra guesses on the wee buttons that don't line up with the options. B*****d machines

Edited by whiskychimp

1 hour ago, Jmothecat2 said:

I use a rucksack but I don't really have enough in it to justify a rucksack but it's the only bag I own, so I go to work with a half-filled rucksack.

Leaves room for the knickers he steals from washing lines.

In the absence of a 'Things that get on your nerves more than anything else in this world' thread, may I add people that don't believe you when you're telling the truth. Nothing fills me with inner rage more than this.

"Yeah, whatever mate" = Has a week to live.