Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

My girlfriend being one of these "new age" woman that refuse to cook, clean do washing because historically those were womans chores. I've heard it from a lot of woman these days that they won't be trained to become a housewife and as a result don't pull their weight when it comes to helping run the household.

I have to do all the DIY, wash the cars, do the gardens basically anything to do with household chores

If she empties the dishwasher she will do it all but the cutlery because she finds it fiddly and leaves it for me - she says if people shouldn't be forced to do things they dont want.......... why has this poisonous attitude been instilled in young woman??

Edited by red23

My girlfriend being one of these "new age" woman that refuse to cook, clean do washing because historically those were womans chores. I've heard it from a lot of woman these days that they won't be trained to become a housewife and as a result don't pull their weight when it comes to helping run the household.
I have to do all the DIY, wash the cars, do the gardens basically anything to do with household chores
If she empties the dishwasher she will do it all but the cutlery because she finds it fiddly and leaves it for me - she says if people shouldn't be forced to do things they dont want.......... why has this poisonous attitude been instilled in young woman??

What are you on about?

Nothing of the sort has been instilled in young women. There's no longer an expectation that they'll do the majority of the housework - and rightly so.

Living with someone is not easy, and the key is finding a fair balance that suits everyone. If your gf is acting the way you're suggesting it's because she's a c**t. Not because of some right on feminist pish.

Kick in the pie required - for the pair of you.

And I hate to be a pedantic c**t but my pttgoyn is folk mixing up the words 'woman' and 'women'.

Is it just me or has that become more of a thing in recent years?

The ironic thing is I've found that the main offenders are actually woman themselves.

9 minutes ago, Jmothecat2 said:

Trying to pack for a holiday with a toddler. She doesn't seem to understand patience when I've got a lot to pack and not a lot of luggage space.

For God's sake can't you just get on with it instead of wasting time coming on here?

Poor little mite.

8 hours ago, red23 said:

It was bound to happen with all the pish I see guys spouting these days about being allowed to do things like go to the pub/football.

Seems guys just jump from asking there mum to asking there Mrs if they can do stuff now.

It's pathetic what men actually say and put on social media nowadays.

Sounds like you need a new girlfriend.

9 hours ago, red23 said:

Does she have hairy oxters and smoke roll ups?

9 hours ago, red23 said:

Surely these things were traditionally male chores (certainly the first two) so hand her the screwdriver and bucket of soapy water and tell her to get on with it.

This explains a lot. Thanks for sharing.