Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

It was 37deg C when I posted that, however, point taken & im now pissed.

What ? Your pint or the ambient temp. If it was your pint that temp then your gripping it to tight. If the ambient temp then u can f**k off , you deserve all the warm beer going it's pissing down here.

3 hours ago, resk said:

This is similar to Russian / Ukrainian flights, where folk clap the pilot for landing them safely and not drunkenly melting them into the side of a mountain or drunkenly allowing a bairn to fly the plane and melt them into the side of a mountain.

*Glasgow flights.

Every flight I'm on that lands at Glasgow, I'm sure someone's going to 'pass a hat roon fur the drivur'.

8 hours ago, meanmistermustard said:

Is clapping during the film some American bullshit too? Who the f**k would want to sit beside someone who claps during a film? The embarrassment and shame by association should be enough to justify disowning.

This read better when I thought the last word was 'drowning'

Morons that scream abuse at officials yet don't actually know the laws of the game.   Idiotic coaches that scream and rant at kids despite the fact they are doing their best and are meant to be learning.  It's not the kids fault you're coaching under 12's mate and living your life through them.

Thicko parents at games who shout utter shite.