Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

2 hours ago, Hedgecutter said:

Equally, people that suddenly get all excited about the 6 Nations yet have never watched a club game of rugby in their lives. I genuinely think this applies to the majority of Scottish fans at Murrayfield.

My mate is like that. A totally committed patriot who will support Scotland at rugby or any Scottish team or sportsman regardless of the sport, despite not knowing any of the rules or having any interest in watching at any other time.

How Kilmarnock is in Ayrshire yet Ayr has a Kilmarnock postcode. World gone mad.

My interpretation is KA=KilmarnockAyr. The only real oddity I can think of in Ayrshire postcodes is that Skelmorlie doesn't have one, despite being in Ayrshire (just).

Fantastic city.  I was there when Italy won the world cup.
Ended up rather drunk...

Yeah it's great, not too bad so far with the Mrs but we have come back to the hotel around this time so she can have a sleep for a couple of hours each day.

1 hour ago, throbber said:

Yeah it's great, not too bad so far with the Mrs but we have come back to the hotel around this time so she can have a sleep for a couple of hours each day.

Nip out for a couple of pints while she's sleeping.

birra-tennents-super.jpg

11 minutes ago, throbber said:

I just go out to the balcony with my balls out and neck a few beers until she surfaces again. A win win situation for us both.

Good to see you making an effort before heading out for dinner.

maxresdefault.jpg

5 hours ago, whiskychimp said:

The woman at the swings with her kids. Her wee boy gets beat to a "rocker" by my wee lassie.

He hit her and she backs off. His mum goes over, shouts at him and then puts him on the toy.

Life lesson learned. Hit a wee girl and get what you want

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-40992488

:whistle