Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

1 hour ago, buchan30 said:

Especially when you walk out behind the scum of the earth that don’t wash after being to the toilet.

Stephen Fry once asked what the difference is between a university education and a real life education?

At Uni they teach you to always wash your hands after going to the toilet.

Real life teaches you how to go to the toilet without pishing all over your fingers...

It does count after you have been for a pish. Hands are the most common way of spreading germs. I work in a hospital and see it all the time, folk going into infected wards, coming out, going to the toilet and not washing their hands afterwards.

Plus, if they aren’t washing their hands after going for a pish. What else are they not washing their hands after?

"Comms" teams.

In'comm'petent teams more fucking like.

3 weeks back: Here's the template to use if you want to create something for your event.

Today: Why are you using that template?  It was superceded last week.

Thanks for the "communication" you incompetent cretinous c***s.

3 hours ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

The issue isn't that your hands are covered in pish when you've finished at the urinal, it's that your cock is covered in faecal matter, you filthy animals.

Only if you've just rammed it up somebody else's arse. So that's you for one, is it?

1 hour ago, GordonD said:

Only if you've just rammed it up somebody else's arse. So that's you for one, is it?

"rammed", urgh. That's one good way not to get invited back to the arse party. Treat your partner's bumhole as you'd treat your own, people.

Anyway, our genitals are covered in poop bacteria from our own rectums; that's why we're supposed to wash our hands after using a urinal. Try not to think about that next time you're going down on someone  :lol:

1 hour ago, Trackdaybob said:

Saw Christmas shit in Tesco yesterday. For a moment,  my heart sunk. Then I remembered it's for fuckin idiots who think about that shit in September :lol:

We were sent out Christmas stuff at the end of July.

The really worrying part is that our peak times for selling Christmas stuff appears to be late November/early December, and the first weeks after the stuff goes out for sale. So despite all the complaining, there's a goodly section of the population that just cannot wait to get wired in to the Christmas shite  :wacko:

Saw Christmas shit in Tesco yesterday. For a moment,  my heart sunk. Then I remembered it's for fuckin idiots who think about that shit in September :lol:

Noticed our local Home Bargains had Christmas stuff last Sunday when I was in, always had the notion that even after bonfire night is early enough for for that shit

Had my two kids staying at mine last night, along with my girlfriend’s niece and nephew. Jesus suffering f**k, I actually hate children. Screaming, shouting, up at the crack of dawn, fighting. Generally being wee arseholes.