Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Impersonators like McGowan and  Culshaw , who appear on chat shows etc and just can’t be themselves, but insist on doing annoying fucking impressions .
To be fair it’s probably due to the fact that in reality., they’re uninteresting, boring c***s 
Likewise, I get annoyed when comedians are the guests on topical shows (Saturday Kitchen is my example here) and feel the need to try and be really funny.

The context is all wrong for their act and it just looks try hard. Just be yourself and go with the flow of the program

3 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Likewise, I get annoyed when comedians are the guests on topical shows (Saturday Kitchen is my example here) and feel the need to try and be really funny.

The context is all wrong for their act and it just looks try hard. Just be yourself and go with the flow of the program

Saturday Kitchen's never been the same since James Martin flounced off in a huff. And don't get me started on Jolly Olly. I'd love to kick him in his smug face until my foot fell off.

Saturday Kitchen's never been the same since James Martin flounced off in a huff. And don't get me started on Jolly Olly. I'd love to kick him in his smug face until my foot fell off.
Yeah I must admit I see it less and less these days im not that arsed. Tebbutt is ok tbf. Olly is infuriating.

Yeah I must admit I see it less and less these days im not that arsed. Tebbutt is ok tbf. Olly is infuriating.

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:
6 minutes ago, Rugster said:

Yes Tebbut's the best of the lot they use to host it. 

Just now, Bairnardo said:
1 minute ago, Rugster said:

If Roux Jr returned so would I

I like him as a chef, but I think he comes across quite smug and awkward on that show. 

I never really get to watch it much now either, that time on a Saturday morning (and pretty much all other times) is Peppa fucking Pig anyway. Could recite most episodes Sky show word for word now.

1 hour ago, Rugster said:

I like him as a chef, but I think he comes across quite smug and awkward on that show. 

I never really get to watch it much now either, that time on a Saturday morning (and pretty much all other times) is Peppa fucking Pig anyway. Could recite most episodes Sky show word for word now.

We seem to have moved on to Paw Patrol. Although there's a younger granddaughter coming behind, so no doubt it'll soon be Peppa Pig again.

6 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

We seem to have moved on to Paw Patrol. Although there's a younger granddaughter coming behind, so no doubt it'll soon be Peppa Pig again.

We went the other way, from Paw Patrol to Peppa*

*I actually quite like Peppa Pig and laughed out loud at one particular scene in a recent-ish episode.

3 hours ago, Bairnardo said:
3 hours ago, Rugster said:

3 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

If Roux Jr returned so would I

He’s hosting tomorrow. Fannybaws is on it too though. 

We went the other way, from Paw Patrol to Peppa*

*I actually quite like Peppa Pig and laughed out loud at one particular scene in a recent-ish episode.

Was it the one where Suzie whistled and Peppa hung up on her? I fucking love that bit. 

1 hour ago, Granny Danger said:

Off topic; have you recently started posting again after a long absence?

I didn’t stop posting completely, just got a load of personal shit going on lately. 

21 minutes ago, Lisa Cuddy said:

Was it the one where Suzie whistled and Peppa hung up on her? I fucking love that bit. 

No, but that was funny too. It was when Grampa Pig was trying to get George’s hat out a tree and fell in the pond. Granny pig asked what he was doing and it was just the way he replied “I’m having a cup of tea, what does it look like I’m doing. “ probably doesn’t translate well on here to be honest.