Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Just had to spend £86 on two books. Despite having been told I could trade in my old books for 50% of their value, apparently that offer's not available for one of my old ones as there's a new edition out.

They gave me a free dictionary though - quite what use that's going to be to a Maths and Accounting student I've no idea.

I start a new job on monday in Cumbernuald :D But i have to buy a car to get there,I am not looking for anything flash but just a runner to get there and back.Every car i phone for is either sold or not as advertised

Have you tried Evans Halshaw near TFS? I'm sure I saw a sign there saying something along the lines of "Runarounds from £900".

I could be wrong of course :rolleyes:

Getting home from a particularly bad night in hospital and finding the place in an absolute fucking tip gets on the old nerves a bit.

There you are! Weren't expecting you'd be home so early today. Hope you're doing ok.

I need an extension for my essay due to having come north as a family member died. To get it I have to go into uni, first I will get there when guy can see me is Wednesday morning 2 days before the thing is due. All well and good but I am in the North of Scotland. They won't shift on it either.

So I'm trying depretly to get something together. :(

Early? I was meant to be home by 3pm yesterday! :lol:

That's true! But when I heard where you were last night I expected you might be in overnight tonight too. Pleased to hear you didn't have to though.

Sleep Paralysis.

Thanks - thats exactly what I have. Looked it up on wiki and a few others places and learnt a few interesting things about it.

It's absolutely horrible, the last few weeks I've been waking up 2/3 times a night with it, and have been known for it to happen a dozen of so times in a night sometimes. It also lasts for 2/3mins at a time, and I always feel a person/ presense beside me which is horrible. Freaking the shit out of me :(

Anyone else have this?

Thanks - thats exactly what I have. Looked it up on wiki and a few others places and learnt a few interesting things about it.

It's absolutely horrible, the last few weeks I've been waking up 2/3 times a night with it, and have been known for it to happen a dozen of so times in a night sometimes. It also lasts for 2/3mins at a time, and I always feel a person/ presense beside me which is horrible. Freaking the shit out of me :(

Anyone else have this?

It's because you drink too much.

Anyone else have this?

Yep. Last night I barely slept at all because of it.

:(

Getting home from a particularly bad night in hospital and finding the place in an absolute fucking tip gets on the old nerves a bit.

:oops

Sorry about that. Adam and I had planned on coming to the hospital to get you in the morning and our alcohol consumption got a little out of hand.

:oops

Sorry about that. Adam and I had planned on coming to the hospital to get you in the morning and our alcohol consumption got a little out of hand.

Aye, well the two of you should have had more sense knowing that I'd need someone in with me!

Dozy arses. :P

Aye, well the two of you should have had more sense knowing that I'd need someone in with me!

Dozy arses. :P

Yeah, we're idiots. My bad :(

I have no idea how much beer is actually left, but think of it as a peace offering :D

I was rather unwell on the way home :ph34r:

With that name you just know there's gonna be a lot of metal grilles around..... :lol:

It's Glasgow, for f'ck's sake. I'd be more concerned if there were no grilles, bullet proof glass or the likes.

Buying a carryout just isn't the same when it's not handed to you through a hatch.