Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

:o

f**k it, I'll be your 'significant other' if that's the deal I'm getting! :lol:

:lol: Indeed Mr Shakehands! :rolleyes:

Certain other actions from last night were inexcusable as well young man! She was wider than she was tall!!

NOT AGAIN!!!!! :lol:

Predictive text hell…

Scenario is that our landlord is coming to do an inspection this afternoon as the lease on the flat is changing, but I’ll be at work so won’t be able to be there. I’ve left the money I need to pay as a bond in an envelope in my room, and typed out- I thought- the following text

“envelope with my bond in it is on top shelf of cabinet in my room- let me kno how it goesâ€

And sent it to one of my female flatmates.

Problem is that bond doesn’t appear as ‘bond’ when you first type it, but as ‘come’. Oops…

Predictive text hell…

Scenario is that our landlord is coming to do an inspection this afternoon as the lease on the flat is changing, but I’ll be at work so won’t be able to be there. I’ve left the money I need to pay as a bond in an envelope in my room, and typed out- I thought- the following text

“envelope with my bond in it is on top shelf of cabinet in my room- let me kno how it goesâ€

Problem is that bond doesn’t appear as ‘bond’ when you first type it, but as ‘come’. Oops…

It could have been worse - At least you left it in an envelope instead of her pillow or bedding. :lol:

Guest Tatty Boabie
Predictive text hell…

:lol:

Predictive text hell…

Thats genius!

I have spent the last hour or so wiping my eye, wondering why it's all watery and feeling like there's something in it just at the bottom. I've just wiped my other eye with the same hand and at that moment it hit me that it's very possible I'm starting with the conjunctivitis my baby has in both his eyes just now! :( If that's the case, I've quite possibly just gone and spread it to the other eye too without thinking!

Also, I just received a chain email asking recipients to forward it on to help the 14 month old girl pictured in the email, who it states has survived a fire and is in a pretty bad state - her face is badly burned. This child is the same age as my baby and it really hit home - had me in tears, I want to make the poor child all better. Failing that I just want to pick her up and hug her. :bairn

Predictive text hell…

The only time I have ever actually laughed out loud at something on here.

On Bebo, suddenly on my profile all of the sections like: Friends, Comments, Bands etc have 'collapsed'. It can be relatively easily rectified by clicking the header, but I have to do it every time I look at my profile. :(

Anyone know how to rectify this?

Same thing happened to me last night, don't have a clue how to fix it though.