Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

The footballs off. :(

I have the most stupid shift at work ever tonight, 9pm until 3am. I'll also probably get sent home at around 1am because there will be a shitload of staff on. Means I cant even drink today while watching the rugby <_<

However, any P&Bers who fancy a drink come to Bar Buddha Sauchiehall St (*looks at the likes of LM, Adam & Shakey*) to relieve me of my boredom.

I have the most stupid shift at work ever tonight, 9pm until 3am. I'll also probably get sent home at around 1am because there will be a shitload of staff on. Means I cant even drink today while watching the rugby <_<

However, any P&Bers who fancy a drink come to Bar Buddha Sauchiehall St (*looks at the likes of LM, Adam & Shakey*) to relieve me of my boredom.

I'll think about it. :rolleyes:

Don't know if anyone seen it, but on GMTV news hour between 6:00 and 7:00 yesterday morning there was some typical English newspaper hack discussing the previous nights football.

Now I dislike Rangers as much as the next man and agree that the Bremen keeper was attrocious but this knob had obviously been reading the Jimmy Greaves Annual 1983 before he went on air to comment that the keepers gaffes were what we would expect from a 'Scottish keeper'!!

Aye Scottish keepers don't get transferred for £9m these days do they?

English keepers (namely Robinson on umpteen occasions, Carson and James) have never made fucking howlers in the last few years, have they?

You got the impression this eejit had just started covering football and was going on any old stereotype to get him through.

Shakey will be in bed by 10pm tonight. He has a long day ahead nof him tomorrow.

f**k off, what are you, his mum?! :P

Get yourself down the pub for a few pints my confectionary-based friend.

I'm back in Stenny doing an essay. The drinking starts at 8.30am tomorrow, so I will be getting a good, sober sleep tonight.

Don't know if anyone seen it, but on GMTV news hour between 6:00 and 7:00 yesterday morning there was some typical English newspaper hack discussing the previous nights football.

Now I dislike Rangers as much as the next man and agree that the Bremen keeper was attrocious but this knob had obviously been reading the Jimmy Greaves Annual 1983 before he went on air to comment that the keepers gaffes were what we would expect from a 'Scottish keeper'!!

Aye Scottish keepers don't get transferred for £9m these days do they?

English keepers (namely Robinson on umpteen occasions, Carson and James) have never made fucking howlers in the last few years, have they?

You got the impression this eejit had just started covering football and was going on any old stereotype to get him through.

I know :angry: .

It's not as if McGregor and Gordon are both better than the English mumber 1 is it? :rolleyes:

Every Northwood home game I buy £5 worth of 50/50 tickets, and the deal is £1 a ticket or 6 for a fiver. However, there was a new boy doing the selling today, who didn't know about about the 6 for a fiver bit. I asked for 6 for a fiver, but because he didn't know anything about it, said they were £1 each. I bought five, and got ticket numbers 6961 to 6965. I remember thinking to myself at the time 'I'll be bloody pissed off if the winning numner is 6966'. Lo and behold, at half time the winning number is announced, and it is 6..... 9..... 6...... 6.

For fúck sake!!!!111

Every Northwood home game I buy £5 worth of 50/50 tickets, and the deal is £1 a ticket or 6 for a fiver. However, there was a new boy doing the selling today, who didn't know about about the 6 for a fiver bit. I asked for 6 for a fiver, but because he didn't know anything about it, said they were £1 each. I bought five, and got ticket numbers 6961 to 6965. I remember thinking to myself at the time 'I'll be bloody pissed off if the winning numner is 6966'. Lo and behold, at half time the winning number is announced, and it is 6..... 9..... 6...... 6.

For fúck sake!!!!111

I'd report the wee b@stard!!

He probably was tipped off what the winning number was going to be and he pulled a fast one on you, scooping the brand new Ferrari that was up for grabs.

THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN YOURS!!!

:P

I'd report the wee b@stard!!

He probably was tipped off what the winning number was going to be and he pulled a fast one on you, scooping the brand new Ferrari that was up for grabs.

THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN YOURS!!!

:P

Remember the half-time draw we had earlier this season?

1st prize: 0001

2nd prize: 0002

3rd prize: 0004

Directors did well for prizes that day (as if they don't screw enough out of the club) :rolleyes: