Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Guest The Phoenix
I dont like it either, the old layout was better.

Totally agree.

I follow with interest most sports and the old home page let me see at a glance what was going on across a broad spectrum and I could instantly click a link to get more detail.

Totally agree.

I follow with interest most sports and the old home page let me see at a glance what was going on across a broad spectrum and I could instantly click a link to get more detail.

I think the page is too long, and without the borders, it looks a bit messy imo. Mainly though, I just fear change.

Guest The Phoenix
That does nothing to cure my fear of change.

:(

If I were leading you through a change, you would embrace it like it was a young virgin. B)

Guest The Phoenix
Eep.

Moving fear of change up to terror of change.

:lol:

As dear old Dr Susan Jeffers wrote "Feel the fear and do it anyway!"

Fear is a natural consequence of change and the only way to overcome it is to take on the challenge and bring it into your "comfort zone".

Shit, I'm lecturing. :o

Good night.

:lol:

As dear old Dr Susan Jeffers wrote "Feel the fear and do it anyway!"

Fear is a natural consequence of change and the only way to overcome it is to take on the challenge and bring it into your "comfort zone".

Shit, I'm lecturing. :o

Good night.

What if you work best outside of your comfort zone :P

late for work, then the boos phoned to ask if I can cover the day shift tomorrow as there is no-one else. Another 32 hour shift oh joy. And to top it off, thet are now digging the road up outside my office door, say 15 feet away tops?

I want to go home :angry:

Another nag, you, you shower of b*****ds! I'm working late, really bored and I need to be amused and entertained, but where are you lot in my time of need eh?

Makes me almost wish Burgundy was online, just so I can have an argument. :ph34r:

Another nag, you, you shower of b*****ds! I'm working late, really bored and I need to be amused and entertained, but where are you lot in my time of need eh?

Makes me almost wish Burgundy was online, just so I can have an argument. :ph34r:

So this wouldnt be a good time to say I am pretty pissed at the moment :D

Its Saturday and we had a nerve-racking game to watch with kille v Hearts. Decided to start early ;)

So this wouldnt be a good time to say I am pretty pissed at the moment :D

Gah! <_<

I had my fun last night, am still paying for it now to be honest, my shoulders ache like hell. Still, how dare you all have lives during the weekend!

If it makes you feel any better, xbl, I'm marking essays and they're almost all awful.

Thats what I like to hear, tales of misery warms the cockles of my black heart! You've always been my favourite poster anyway!