Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I was going to a meeting in Glasgow and after a couple of miles driving I got a strange feeling that I'd wet myself.

Bloody seat was soaking and so were my suit trousers and jacket. :(

Well auld yin, you ARE getting to that age where certain movements may be uncontrollable :P

Bruichetta to start with, which was burnt not toasted then spag bolgs which tasted soley of red wine. Really disappointing.

Fair enough. I think the time I was there I got the Bruchetta too, don't remember liking it much. I then got some sort of pasta which was very good, but the thing that would make me go back there is the home made meringue with ice cream, which was unbelievable. :thumsup2

Oh well, you win some you lose some I guess.

Edited by Seanaldinho

Did you forget and go to school to get him? :lol:

Yip. It's not like I can remember half way there though. Oh no, I've got to wait until I'm actually in the school grounds before I remember. And I walked :rolleyes:

What about when you get up and go into a different room, then you suddenly have no idea why you went into that room, so you go back and sit down......and then remember why you went in the first place?

Grr.

Edited by Monster

I've had the worst day ever today.

Moving offices on Friday, and for some strange reason you have to move your phones a week in advance, so our fax line moved yesterday. We couldn't get call divert, so I had to go to the new offices and note down all the numbers of the incoming calls, come back here, search for the number in my customer database and call them and ask them to fax to another line.

Then we got the call divert for the fax line so the faxes are coming through.

The call divert has knocked the phone line down, so we can't get any incoming calls.

Add that to the fact that it's the first of the month and I'm busy as all hell and you can imagine my cheery current demeanour. <_<

Plus, my step-sister's newly ex-boyfriend is refusing to accept he's now an ex and is giving her a lot of hassle and making threats and so on. I'd like to bring him into A WORLD OF PAIN, but that will only make him worse.

What kind of 27 year old man turns up the day after getting dumped ALREADY SOBBING, with a huge bouquet of flowers, comes into the house and writes a poem on the spot, still crying? :huh:

A fucking fruitcake, that's what kind. He has a classic Cluster B personality disorder, he's a narcissistic histrionic who talks over people, makes grandoise plans he never follows through and emotionally bullies everyone around him. His grip on reality is tenuous in the extreme, and he's sending my stepsister and stepmother angry text messages, and as they are not replying the messages are getting steadily more abusive.:angry:

My church elder, pillar-of-the-community 62 year old dad phoned him and called him 'a fucking arsehole'. :lol:

I've had the worst day ever today.

Moving offices on Friday, and for some strange reason you have to move your phones a week in advance, so our fax line moved yesterday. We couldn't get call divert, so I had to go to the new offices and note down all the numbers of the incoming calls, come back here, search for the number in my customer database and call them and ask them to fax to another line.

Then we got the call divert for the fax line so the faxes are coming through.

The call divert has knocked the phone line down, so we can't get any incoming calls.

Add that to the fact that it's the first of the month and I'm busy as all hell and you can imagine my cheery current demeanour. <_<

Plus, my step-sister's newly ex-boyfriend is refusing to accept he's now an ex and is giving her a lot of hassle and making threats and so on. I'd like to bring him into A WORLD OF PAIN, but that will only make him worse.

What kind of 27 year old man turns up the day after getting dumped ALREADY SOBBING, with a huge bouquet of flowers, comes into the house and writes a poem on the spot, still crying? :huh:

A fucking fruitcake, that's what kind. He has a classic Cluster B personality disorder, he's a narcissistic histrionic who talks over people, makes grandoise plans he never follows through and emotionally bullies everyone around him. His grip on reality is tenuous in the extreme, and he's sending my stepsister and stepmother angry text messages, and as they are not replying the messages are getting steadily more abusive.:angry:

My church elder, pillar-of-the-community 62 year old dad phoned him and called him 'a fucking arsehole'. :lol:

:lol: Good for your dad. :thumsup2

Damn router keeps disconnecting,every five mins. :angry:

Edited by saints1884

:lol::lol::lol:

Like you say, you get the club you deserve, so you can take all that frustration out on him. :lol:

At least I know that Berwick will play shit everyweek. :lol:

I'm supposed to be working the 9-5 Monday to Friday, no extra shifts, no overnights.

Just filled out the time sheet for the last 2 weeks, 28hrs overtime plus 4 overnights, so that's 108 hours worked and 4 nightshifts.

Staff team of 4, one is on annual leave, one is now off sick till next Tuesday and the other suport worker only started last week. The newbie is clueless and has the warmth and charm of a sex offender. The manager is trying to help, but she has another complex to run as well, and to top it off, I have two families going tonto over stuff that has hee haw to do with me or the company.

I will basically be running the complex on my own, so I may as well kiss goodbye to any time off :angry:

And breathe...

One thing that pisses me off is the UKs celebrity obsessed culture. But i dont think thats petty, its a disease.

One petty thing? Going for a shit (and looking forward to it) and nothing comes out!!