Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Can't think what the bloody things are called, but BBC News' new love affair with showing those fluctuating noise level / audiogram type things whenever they're playing a voice clip.  Unless they're obscuring the photo of somebody who's butt ugly, who or what the f*** is it useful for?!

2 hours ago, Hedgecutter said:

Can't think what the bloody things are called, but BBC News' new love affair with showing those fluctuating noise level / audiogram type things whenever they're playing a voice clip.  Unless they're obscuring the photo of somebody who's butt ugly, who or what the f*** is it useful for?!

Prevents ne’er-do-wells from overdubbing, cutting or editing it and subsequently misrepresenting it as something else on social media.

This is petty but it’s my own fault.

We were closing at noon today but I’ve arranged an Amazon delivery to the work that’s not going to be here until possibly 2.30.  So I’m sitting here waiting on said delivery.

Very bad planning together with the possibility of them being late.  Stupid arse.

Granite apples. What is the fucking point? 

All that effort for what? A bunch of tasteless seeds that require surgery to get out and make your kitchen look like a horror film scene with red splatters over all the walls. 

If I found myself on a desert island with only these to eat, I'd starve myself out of spite.