Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Guest The Phoenix
No disrespect, Kilt, because I'm glad you're getting back on your feet and all that, but seriously, just f**k off with that shite, eh?

I read down this thread and wondered when I read Kilt's post what P&B'ers reaction would be.

It's great to have him back but I agree with L-M that comments like that are just going too far - and that's coming from someone who isn't slow to pick up on the occasional innuendo. ;)

For those that have met Kilt in the flesh, whilst not a pretty sight ( ;) ) he is nothing like he comes across on here - the real Kilt is a gentle wee chappie who wouldn't offend a fly.

Edited by The Phoenix

Yeah, I agree with Phoenix. Nick is as sound as the veritable pound "in real life" but his posts on here are fucking abysmal. Posting 5 smilies in a row only makes you look like you're having a fit of some kind, and I guess someone needs to update him on L-M's "status" as well...

Guest The Phoenix
Someone should update LM on LM's status...... :lol:

:lol:

I've given up trying to keep up.

If she posts the date the wean is due to drop, I'll tune back in then and take stock.

:lol:

I'm fucked if I even know anymore.

Anyhoo, basically, what's annoyed me is not only did that particular comment raise a little bile (I mean, who would want to have that mental image? :green), but secondly, I had a "private" word with Kilt a few months back, when he'd made a different personal comment, telling him that it had all gone a little too far and it was about time that it stopped. He agreed to stop.

I have to say on reading Kilt's posts yesterday my immediate thoughts were "oh no, he's off again". Really Kilt, I'm sure you've already got the gist by now, buy we'd just rather you didn't!

PTTGOYN - losing motivation. I seem to have spurts where I feel a little motivation to get things done but then when I start to do them I don't have it in me and end up lying down again back on my laptop and looking for a good old P&B cheer up!

Edit: Oo, I just lifted my head off the top of the wooden bedhead I'd been leaning on, then scratched my head only to find that I couldn't really feel it. On investigation it would appear my head's gone numb! Maybe I shouldn't sit quite like this on my bed!!! :blink:

:lol: To make matters worse I've just uncrossed my ankles to find I can't feel my feet either! This is going to be some bout of pins and needles.

Edited by HGG

Guest The Phoenix
It's a lovely night, I'm sitting in the garden on the laptop with a hangover from hell and I have to go to work in 35 minutes :(

Get that lazy goodfornothing lump of yours to get down to B&Q and buy you a recliner.

I just opened a multi-pack of crisps to find that the first packet was sealed to the outer pack. Not much of a problem really, considering that I'd have to have opened the packet to eat them anyway, but it's been sealed sideways, so ripping the outer pack has now opened the packet sideways. :angry:

Guest The Phoenix
I just opened a multi-pack of crisps to find that the first packet was sealed to the outer pack. Not much of a problem really, considering that I'd have to have opened the packet to eat them anyway, but it's been sealed sideways, so ripping the outer pack has now opened the packet sideways. :angry:

Jesus, L-M, you could make a fart complicated. :ph34r:;)