Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Guest The Phoenix
Shut your gob. And make a decision on dinner.

Not sure Monster is capable of either.

Edit: I retract half of the above

Edited by The Phoenix

w****r petrol tanker drivers going on strike and causing folk to panic buy petrol. I was running on fumes and had to wait in a queue for 15 minutes to get to a pump <_<

Don't see why they are moaning anyway, they get a pretty good wage for sitting on their arse all day :angry:

w****r petrol tanker drivers going on strike and causing folk to panic buy petrol. I was running on fumes and had to wait in a queue for 15 minutes to get to a pump <_<

Don't see why they are moaning anyway, they get a pretty good wage for sitting on their arse all day :angry:

Are you being serious, or are you just a complete fucktard?

Chortle.... :ph34r:

People who put on a silly accent when talking to foreigners.

I was in Germany with my mate the other week. Every time he went to the bar, instead of simply saying "two beers please" in his normal accent or even attempting German and saying "zwei kolsche bitte", he put on a stupid accent that was halfway between Borat and Allo Allo and said something along the lines of "my friend and I would very much like to order two beers please".

He didn't even realise that he was doing it and he was unable to stop it even though I kept pulling him up about it.