Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Give it three more months and I'll have a fucking huge blowhole!
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwww! Rowan! :green

:lol:

That's what having a baby does for you. It removes all dignity and just leaves comments like that to be made! LM, I take it you're not keen to remember?! :rolleyes:

That's what having a baby does for you. It removes all dignity and just leaves comments like that to be made! LM, I take it you're not keen to remember?! :rolleyes:

Zipper babies are the way to go. B)

Edit: Ruggy, shut your face. :P

Edited by Lyn-Marie

Zipper babies are the way to go. B)

The thought of a CS made me nauseous and very very nervous when I was pregnant. Maybe it's just a fear of the unknown combined with my fear of pain. I know there's pain either way round with giving birth and there's always morphine :D, but it's the thought of the discomfort after the op that terrifies me. I don't do aftermath pain well at all. Immediate injuries/pain I can cope with, but :o to pain afterwards for me! Thankfully I never had to face it. Obviously you already know what it's all about and it doesn't seem to worry you. I can see why some people prefer it and would be scared not to have a CS. Just scares me to death!

Edit: Ruggy, shut your face. :P

Ruggy, why've you gone and changed your username *again*? I get too confused to keep up as it is.

The thought of a CS made me nauseous and very very nervous when I was pregnant. Maybe it's just a fear of the unknown combined with my fear of pain. I know there's pain either way round with giving birth and there's always morphine :D, but it's the thought of the discomfort after the op that terrifies me. I don't do aftermath pain well at all. Immediate injuries/pain I can cope with, but :o to pain afterwards for me! Thankfully I never had to face it. Obviously you already know what it's all about and it doesn't seem to worry you. I can see why some people prefer it and would be scared not to have a CS. Just scares me to death!

I had to do labour before the section, so I got both pains. I know which I prefer!

Away from that subject, I just went to throw the phone onto the sofa (because I couldn't be arsed getting up and putting it on the table, and the sofa's a softer landing), I missed and it hit the floor instead. I hope I've not broken it.

Speaking of broken things, I think I've really done something bad to my hand. It just looked like a nasty scratch earlier from a knock, but the pain's getting worse, spreading through my hand and down my wrist and there's a swelling which isn't where the actual scrage is. I have to type with my left hand and just my index finger on my right hand. :(

Away from that subject, I just went to throw the phone onto the sofa (because I couldn't be arsed getting up and putting it on the table, and the sofa's a softer landing), I missed and it hit the floor instead. I hope I've not broken it.

Speaking of broken things, I think I've really done something bad to my hand. It just looked like a nasty scratch earlier from a knock, but the pain's getting worse, spreading through my hand and down my wrist and there's a swelling which isn't where the actual scrage is. I have to type with my left hand and just my index finger on my right hand. :(

You really need to stop with the husband beating! :rollseyes:

My petty thing - my house is a state and I just can't be bothered to sort it. I was supposed to sort out my daughter's party bags tonight but didn't - her party's not till a week on Sunday but I'm so disorganised that I only made the invitations for her yesterday! I really need to get a move on as I want to have my own birthday do the following weekend and if I don't organise hers soon then there'll be no time left to organise mine!

Edit: and Monster, what you get up to with other posters is your own business. We have no wish to know! :P

Edited by HGG

Edit: and Monster, what you get up to with other posters is your own business. We have no wish to know! :P

Fair enough! All I will add is that some homeless old men will do just about anything for a litre bottle of white cider.

Fair enough! All I will add is that some homeless old men will do just about anything for a litre bottle of white cider.

:o Just get him the cheap stuff if all you're planning to do with it is pour it over your stomach for him anyway!