Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

My phone screen broke the other day, I knew the phone was still working but it was just the screen that was fucked, went into the phone shop and they basically said the phone was irreparable and if I hadn't backed up my stuff then all would be lost, signed me up to a new phone deal (tbf it was a free upgrade still)and had none of my data transferred over but I then went over to the local repair shop and they fixed the old one for 20 quid. 

3 minutes ago, RuMoore said:

My phone screen broke the other day, I knew the phone was still working but it was just the screen that was fucked, went into the phone shop and they basically said the phone was irreparable and if I hadn't backed up my stuff then all would be lost, signed me up to a new phone deal (tbf it was a free upgrade still)and had none of my data transferred over but I then went over to the local repair shop and they fixed the old one for 20 quid. 

What incriminating files were you so keen to keep a hold of?

We have to move office at work. It's just upstairs, one flight. It's almost right on top of where the current office is.

An email went round today to the school saying that they had 'exciting' news to share. Said 'exciting' news was that our office is moving upstairs.

a47bd274-c739-4208-a8f2-28ece8720970_text.gif.e60f0f72e27384b52a23d7bb1149ab26.gif

Final Score is on every BBC channel going so there is no need to cut from the snooker on the red button.......... to Final fucking Score 

39 minutes ago, Trackdaybob said:

Final Score is on every BBC channel going so there is no need to cut from the snooker on the red button.......... to Final fucking Score 

What snooker is it?

1 hour ago, Rugster said:

What snooker is it?

Welsh Open.

It's been on BBC Wales and the red button all week. 

Until half 4 this afternoon anyway :rolleyes:

1 hour ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Snooker shouldn't be on at all.

I beg to differ :)