Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Didnt answer my question i directed your way reina, why should i answer yours?

My apologies...

Is it alright to swear in class? No, because it's against the school rules. Just the same way that no chewing in class is a school rule. Do I agree with the rules? Not always, no. Do I have to enforce them, even if I don't agree with them? Yes, that's part of my job.

Exuberant - no comment. :shutup

They do?

Pupils swear all the time in class. If you're wise enough, you won't let the teacher hear though ;)

And I've heard several of my teachers swear. Granted not frequently, but not too seldomly either. It's no big deal.

appology excepted, since im a nice guy i will answer your question earlier on, no im not f#cked up.

OH MY FUCKING GOD! YOU SAID EXCEPTED INSTEAD OF ACCEPTED. YOU FUCKING DISGUST ME.

I'm going to sit in the corner and cry now. f**k YOU.

i get let on the joke? Surely you would check my ip address and that other persons also to find this answer?

Not really, IP addresses change. Pacman was a Dundee supporter who posted on here a while back. It was claimed he died (committed suicide, I think?). Your posting style is uncannily like his.

Stewarty could be an honest man and tell you im not pacman82, or he could stir up sh#t like always.

But no im not pacman82 for the record, i am me :D

I don't think you are the poster formerly known as Pacman.

You don't have anywhere close to the levels of imagination he portrayed on here.

Not really, IP addresses change. Pacman was a Dundee supporter who posted on here a while back. It was claimed he died (committed suicide, I think?). Your posting style is uncannily like his.

:( Things like that can make me cry.