Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

:lol::lol::lol: It can't be that bad.

It was hellish! So upsetting!

You do know it's not real do you? Mind you, films are not real and I've...(you get the drift, eh)

I cried all the way through Defiance last night at the cinema. There wasn't a dry eye in the place.

Yikes, I was decidedly blootered last night, went home early and woke up unable to get to sleep and 6:30, still pretty tipsy. I just watched friday's QI, Eurovision and several DVD episodes of Pole to Pole with Michael Palin and had a shower somewhere inbetween, which is actualy a RTBC but my state last night was not to thats all fair enough.

Guest The Phoenix
When we went to see The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas a while back, you could hear a pin drop at the end of the film.

What a coincidence - I read the book last night and although I saw the ending coming it was so impactive I still have a strange feeling in my stomach thinking about it. :(

Guest The Phoenix
Yikes, I was decidedly blootered last night, went home early and woke up unable to get to sleep and 6:30, still pretty tipsy. I just watched friday's QI, Eurovision and several DVD episodes of Pole to Pole with Michael Palin and had a shower somewhere inbetween, which is actualy a RTBC but my state last night was not to thats all fair enough.

There's a video nasty on the SA Official Website at 17:00 hrs that should sober you up. ;)

I cried all the way through Defiance last night at the cinema. There wasn't a dry eye in the place.

whilst I enjoyed it. It being a true story makes the film slightly less enjoyable, e.g. they live in a forest right, how do they feed everyone? what are their losses to hypothermia like? other than that its a cracking film.

They fed everyone by going on food missions... I don't know what their losses were to hypothermia, but I guess you could look it up since it's a true story - I don't see how that would make the film any less enjoyable?

They fed everyone by going on food missions... I don't know what their losses were to hypothermia, but I guess you could look it up since it's a true story - I don't see how that would make the film any less enjoyable?

see to the normal person it probably wouldn't but I'm the guy who sits through these things going "how are they feeding these people"...."is it not cold?" etc. -want to have seen ne during Iron Man!-it didnt spoil it THAT much since it is a great film.

true, but i dont like stewartymac, and well your his mum/gf/sister. One of them anyway.

No need to swear though.

Every need to swear. People don't swear enough, in my opinion. I don't even know StewartyMac.