Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I'm quite irritated today by the fact much of England appears to have closed down due to a light dusting of snow. Causing me so much work it's unreal.

A few inches of snow and Scotland gets the gritters out and carries on, with a couple of shut schools.

A few inches of snow and the rest of the UK goes into melt-down, closing airports, taking buses off the roads, closing everything under the sun.

Wimps.

Just noticed I've been ejaculated from the Platinum Club. :(

Off to Center Parcs today so Div can just wait to top up his slush fund.

Is it wrong that that made me burst out laughing?

I feel like a twelve year old child.

The report will not be forthcoming. Cant remember it. Lost my phone, have a massive lump on my head from the floor, my laptop is fucked. Its gone so, so wrong for me. :(

Oh dear.

Lunar party,s no more..

A few inches of snow and Scotland gets the gritters out and carries on, with a couple of shut schools.

A few inches of snow and the rest of the UK goes into melt-down, closing airports, taking buses off the roads, closing everything under the sun.

Wimps.

I hears that homey.

I'm quite irritated today by the fact much of England appears to have closed down due to a light dusting of snow. Causing me so much work it's unreal.

The hysteria is almost as bad as the Yanks. I was in Florida one year when a 'hurricane' was hitting, so everything shut down - shops, theme parks, the lot. You were advised to stay indoors by the local news chanells and not to go outside.

I've seen worse days here in July, and I'm not exaggerating. Heavy rain and a wee bit of wind, that was the 'hurricane'. Panic merchants.

The Daily Record journalists were at the airport when we got back wanting to hear how the hurricane had affected Scots. :lol:

Edited by Paco

MMMMMmmm i cant,sorry. Lorne sausage,but that's another thread altogether.

Whats the weather like in Fife.Bloody horrible here.

I don't think it's that bad. Few Cm's maybe. But our 5 aside at 5 oclock is still on apparently.

Still snowing in Edinburgo?

The hysteria is almost as bad as the Yanks. I was in Florida one year when a 'hurricane' was hitting, so everything shut down - shops, theme parks, the lot. You were advised to stay indoors by the local news chanells and not to go outside.

I've seen worse days here in July, and I'm not exaggerating. Heavy rain and a wee bit of wind, that was the 'hurricane'. Panic merchants.

The Daily Record journalists were at the airport when we got back wanting to hear how the hurricane had affected Scots. :lol:

Should've played it up. Telling them how you couldn't see Mickey and how your wee brother/sister/cousin/orphan/kidnap victim/mum/dad/gran/grandad/binman/centre back/wummin fae the co-op were gutted. Could have got a free holiday out the paper as a cheering up thing.