Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

ok tubs no problem, obviously hit a nerve or you wouldnt of spoken the way you did there, like you have beeof lately "trying to mimic me" good effort

Dont worry tubs, is all good

Yeah, you really rile me.

All Walter Mitty types with online fantasy lives disturb me so much that I sometimes reply to their posts.

And on an internet forum too. :o

Whatever next?

Good question, because i can and the fact it seems the clique comes together and takes on 1 person, is how it is here, is not nice, plus like someone had noticed "the phoneix" he was attacking me with verbal, was not very nice i felt so therfor i wanted it dealt with.

i have not stopped anyone to go and complain about me

If they want to they can,

Answered your question XBL?

Everything ok now?

Illiterecy rools ok

I have a question. Why is it that you can happily spend a week calling someone a "c#nt", or can repeatedly refer to a poster as "tubs"...but when someone calls you a clown once you go straight to the complaints forum?

I actually felt quite sorry for G_man for a while, but it seems that with each passing post he digs himself deeper into a hole.

Either stop rising to the bait, or stop complaining.

what fantasy life? Explain that one,

everything i say on here is fantasy you think?

It obviously is.

You're like a little insect, I like to poke you with a pin every so often just to watch you unfurl your little wings.

I actually felt quite sorry for G_man for a while, but it seems that with each passing post he digs himself deeper into a hole.

Either stop rising to the bait, or stop complaining.

I was the same. I tried to defend him, and I still think people are jumping on the bandwagon a bit (look at all these mock posts). However, he seems to deliberately provoke attention, and he ignores all friendly advice he is given.

I was the same. I tried to defend him, and I still think people are jumping on the bandwagon a bit (look at all these mock posts). However, he seems to deliberately provoke attention, and he ignores all friendly advice he is given.

Verily, I was the first to mock!

Earlier, even, than thou!

My euphemism of the day is 'Champions League Headache'. Which is what I have. It is not too bad but it is not nice.

Mmm sounds a bit like me.Too much red last night,and Barca to-night.