The Leeds Thread

Guest The Ger

Guest Rinky Sidebottom
The song 'Leeds United - Marching On Together' is hillarious! :lol:

Why? Do you find all things above your intelligence "hilarious" or when your working down the gents toilet on St Vincent Street, do you think of stupid things to say on football forums!

Guest Rinky Sidebottom
I will lay off Leeds as not anti Leeds. A postive comment now, one of my fondest memories was a Tony Yeboah strike for Leeds v Liverpool about 10 years ago, a fantastic strike about 30 yards out. Any victory over Liverpool I enjoy.

Worst was when you lost to Oxford years ago in the cup, going back quite a few years, as I think Jim Magilton scored for them. Ah well justice has been served with them loitering in the conference with there c18 loving supporters.

One of the poorest players I remember playing for Leeds was David Kerslake. I remember we sold him to someone for some dosh and bought him back a few seasons later, he was drivel, I think he went to Swindon after us.

One of the poorest players I remember playing for Leeds was David Kerslake. I remember we sold him to someone for some dosh and bought him back a few seasons later, he was drivel, I think he went to Swindon after us.

Incorrect.

We sold him to you :lol:. Think Leeds then sold him to Spurs.

YOUR TO BLAME.... :angry:

:lol:

Even worse for us. We signed Mark Robinson for about £650,000 off Newcastle one of the worst players I have ever seen. As bad as the left back we signed off Newcastle for £300,000 Jason Drysdale, truley the worst player I have ever seen. And to complete a trio of bad North East England signings, David Duke from sunderland, utter mince and played over 100 games for us. Think he now loiters in Darlington reserves.

Guest Rinky Sidebottom
Shaun Derry is back where he belongs.

He is coming back from a serious injury having missed a whole year i think.

It is well known in Leeds that he was the mole.

Am not sure what Mr Wise and Mr Bates will do with him if he gets match fit,hopefully sell him back to palace.

Not a problem, Palace can have him, he's not a player I really want at Leeds anymore and to be honest he is not as good as we have in the midfield positions now, so he needs to move on.

Guest Tatty Boabie
Not a problem, Palace can have him, he's not a player I really want at Leeds anymore and to be honest he is not as good as we have in the midfield positions now, so he needs to move on.

Yes, I think Prutton and Douglas are better, and can still get better.

Have you found a Live Stream that works yet for the Hereford game?

If you do, please let me know. Cheers.

Guest Rinky Sidebottom
Yes, I think Prutton and Douglas are better, and can still get better.

Have you found a Live Stream that works yet for the Hereford game?

If you do, please let me know. Cheers.

Trying everything, Live Footy states channel 9, but it is not online... :angry:

We are 1-0 down and I have a horrible feeling about the game, I will be honest I will NOT be happy if we get beat by a non league team, it is totally unacceptable.

Edited by Rinky Sidebottom

Guest Rinky Sidebottom
fergy_plumsparted.gif

At least I can enjoy this....

20.21pm: Live Footy is at least leting you connect to channel 9. It is now buffering....It's only fecking commentry from 5 live, no pictures!

Guest Rinky Sidebottom
20.21pm: Live Footy is at least leting you connect to channel 9. It is now buffering....It's only fecking commentry from 5 live, no pictures!

Our Goalkeeper off injured, and replaced by a young chap called David Lucas. Oh Shit.

Our Goalkeeper off injured, and replaced by a young chap called David Lucas. Oh Shit.

Is he young? A David Lucas used to be Preston and England u21 keeper. Will be mid-late 20's now. Sure it is not him?

Come on Hereford

Looks like we may have a derby match v Forest Green if they win tonight. All be it a boring derby. Unlike us v Bristol Rovers this saturday (does not top Swindon v Oxford though)

Guest Rinky Sidebottom
Is he young? A David Lucas used to be Preston and England u21 keeper. Will be mid-late 20's now. Sure it is not him?

Come on Hereford

Looks like we may have a derby match v Forest Green if they win tonight. All be it a boring derby. Unlike us v Bristol Rovers this saturday (does not top Swindon v Oxford though)

It is the same David Lucas, I thought he was young(ish)!

Pish performance tonight and I have concerns Wise sent the team out to loose for whatever reasons he thought. At no point did any Leeds players look like they were interested and more worrying they appeared content at the end of the game. :angry:

Guest Rinky Sidebottom
Excellent.

For all the worst results we have had in either league or cup, I still wouldn't want to swap my team for the shit hole of a dump with the worst "support" ever, that is Cardiff City... :lol::lol:

For all the worst results we have had in either league or cup, I still wouldn't want to swap my team for the shit hole of a dump with the worst "support" ever, that is Cardiff City... :lol::lol:

Sour grapes.

It would certainly be the case if i was a Leeds fan. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: