The Leeds Thread

Guest The Ger

Just got prompted to watch this goal from the clip above- it was only a year ago. Was sitting a few rows away from the guy who made this video. How things can change so drastically in a few months is unreal...

Gary Kelly is a legend. Too good for League One.

Relegation and Administration confirmed

I don't really know how to take this to be honest. I'm not sure how other teams that have gone into administration have faired, but we shall see. Hopefully the core of the support can remain and help the club straight back up, if not at least to try and get towards breaking even and eventually buying the ground back- Watford did that much, surely Leeds United can too!

(I know this is on the other thread, I just prefer this one. For obvious reasons <_< )

Leeds require a cash injection of £10m to continue trading.

I think that is where Ken Bates comes in, but to be honest I know little about the whole administration. It seems like a terrible cop out and I for one slagged Dundee rotten for their refusal to pay their debts in full, but it certainly isn't going to stop me following Leeds.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest The Ger
:lol:

Hmm got that one wrong then. If someone can subside the debt and give the team some cash then there's no reason the can't climb back up the leagues. Why do people seem to dislike Leeds more than any other English clubs? Yes some of their fans are eejits but I'd say that Mancs and Scousers are just as bad.

I'm not proud of myself for saying this, but I have rarely had more pleasure in another teams misfortune than I have with Leeds.

Well, maybe Morton. But that isn't really misfortune, it's more finding your level.

lol sympathy for leeds. f**k off! lmao, a widny wipe ma arse wae them. Honestly couldn't care if they fell over and died.

Do ye thikn they would be devastated if Clyde went bust and died.

Hope they rot

Edited by ClydeNewcomer

• 3 months later...