The Leeds Thread

Guest The Ger

I have a lot of time for Brighton fans, they are generally okay and likeable, they know their potential and no they have a fight on every ground about everything, where have I heard that before!

Millwall is a different subject, they are without doubt f***ing nasty tossers who have no right to be a football club, the sooner they are thrown out the better and they can take Cardiff City with them.

GIRFUY !

Guest Rinky Sidebottom
GIRFUY !

Thankfully I live my life as an adult and not as a geek still in the teenage years, so I don't and don't want to know what GIRFUY means, mainly because it really means nothing. :geek

Edited by Rinky Sidebottom

For all you strange anti-leeds craters -

Here we go with Leeds United

We're gonna give the boys a hand

Stand up and sing for Leeds United

We are the greatest in the land

Every day, we're all gonna say

We love you Leeds! Leeds! Leeds!

Everywhere, we're gonna be there

Marchin' on together

We're gonna see you win

(na, na, na, na, na, na)

We are so proud

We shouted out loud

We've been through it all together

And we've had our ups and downs

(ups and downs!)

We're gonna stay with you forever

At least until the world stops going round

Every day, we're all gonna say

Everywhere, we're gonna be there

Marchin' on together

We're gonna see you win

(na, na, na, na, na, na)

We are so proud

We shouted out loud

Guest Rinky Sidebottom

Rather upset that we lost 2 goals late in the game to give some respect to Millwall, they didn't deserve it, outclassed by a team well above them in every department, at this rate we will win the league before the end of February!!!

Leeds Leeds Super Leeds, Super Leeds United

Edited by Rinky Sidebottom

Guest Tatty Boabie

I was there today, Leeds outplayed them, but went to sleep at 4-0.

Inevitable croud trouble, police completely unprepared or at least incompetent.

2 and a half hours from Elland Road to York where I am staying. :angry:

Guest Tatty Boabie

They are a bunch of headcases, Milwall fans, and what is worse, they look really scary. For somebody like me, who nowadays is more used to going to see Stenny versus Albion Rovers etc. etc, I actually felt quite uneasy today.

However, I have to further comment on the inadequacies of West Yorkshire police today, and the fucking pigs ear they made of controlling the crowd today. No doubt, they will all be patting themselves on the back tonight for what a wonderful job they think they did. In truth, they were lacking in may areas. These are my observations :

1 The South stand Upper Tier Corner is the worst place to house away fans, as it is barely segregated from the Leeds fans in the South Stand Upper and Lower.

2 There were about 200-300 police officers at the game today, and only 30-40 of them seemed to be dealing with the serious crowd disturbances, whilst the majority happily watched from the West, North and East stands, where there was never going to be any trouble, as it was full of Leeds fans, and as far as I can remember, we haven't started fighting amongst ourselves.

3 The Leeds fans in the East, North and West stands were asking the police in these areas to go over and help the hapless officers in the South stand, as that is where they were required, only to be ignored and told to sit down.

4 West Yorkshire's finest then decided to keep the Milwall fans in the ground for an hour after the final whistle, but waited 45 minutes to disperse of the Leeds fans who were waiting for them to come out.

Anyway, it was an entertaining game and I would like to end with a song :

15 points

Who gives a f**k

We're Super Leeds

And we're going up.

(Repeat until end of season)

ps Spoke to a steward on my way back to the car, who was late for his evening job, and feared getting the sack. I hope he doesn't, and if he does, he should write a letter of complaint to West Yorkshire's supposedly finest. What a bunch of incompetent arseholes.