The Leeds Thread

Guest The Ger

were going to win the league :D

i'd quite fancy going to a Millwall-Leeds game i'm sure that would be some experience! :o

My mate wants to go to that but not sure....!

We went down to the Cardiff game (away) a couple of seasons ago. I'm sure there was more police than fans! They had us bussed to the ground and through the turnstiles by 12.45!

I will love to GIRU these strange anti-leeds fuds when we win the league with a record points total next May.

Edited by we are perth

This could be the season that makes Leeds the team they once were again.

Think of the lift they will get winning promotion (hopefully) with a 15 point handicap.

Mon Leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeds

Bookies have Leeds 4/1 favourites for the title. They are rarely wrong...

On the contrary, they are often wrong.

St Johnstone have hilariously been favourites for the First division on more than one occasion, when they are doomed to fail.

Hopefully Leeds go into financial meltdown again. A horrible club.

Edited by Hieronymous_Bosch

Bookies have Leeds 4/1 favourites for the title. They are rarely wrong...

Bookies don't price based only on probability; they price based on market conditions and media misrepresentation.

This is why England are undervalued by UK bookmarkers for every single match that they play, for example.

Leeds are, for the uninitiated punter, "easy money", and the bookies are balancing their books to the 108% or so mark by underpricing them as a result.

I do think they'll win but 4/1 is an underprice for them at this stage are the season.

Forest are underpriced, too.

I like Swansea each way.

Bookies don't price based only on probability; they price based on market conditions and media misrepresentation.

This is why England are undervalued by UK bookmarkers for every single match that they play, for example.

People often assume as well that if Team A are made favourites and lose, the bookies have got it wrong, which is to completely misunderstand bookmaking.

The leeds phoenix is rising from the ashes onwards and upwards.

Another three points on saturday against swansea.

I have also supported leeds longer than i have forfar.

Your not very lucky are you ? :P

You better beat that Jack sh*te !

Edited by BluebirdTon

Leeds three haome games so far have attracted the following crowds,24036,26656 and 26877, so for 25270 tickets to be sold is the norm i would say.

The fans are backing the team.

In addition to the sales to Leeds fans, Swansea have sold 2,400 for their cup final, with a further 400 being available to them today. The stadium capacity is now 31,500 as the upper tier of the East Stand is not being used - therefore today should be close to capacity.

In addition to the sales to Leeds fans, Swansea have sold 2,400 for their cup final, with a further 400 being available to them today. The stadium capacity is now 31,500 as the upper tier of the East Stand is not being used - therefore today should be close to capacity.

Why is the upper East Stand not being used?