The Leeds Thread

Guest The Ger

I'm sure you conjured that one up on the basis of your own stupidity. Joke figure. :lol:

I actually thought they were going to go up last season as they were in great form, then just seemed to cock it all up. Did Preston not beat them 6-0 or something to beat them into the play-offs?

I actually thought they were going to go up last season as they were in great form, then just seemed to cock it all up. Did Preston not beat them 6-0 or something to beat them into the play-offs?

Cardiff beat themselves last season. Unlike Leeds who were soundly written off by Millwall. :lol:

Leeds United chairman Ken Bates faces legal costs of around £1.5m after he failed yesterday in a second attempt to overturn a High Court ruling that awarded £50,000 libel damages to former Elland Road director Melvyn Levi over comments made about him by Bates in the match programme.

And there is more confusion surrounding who owns Leeds following the Cayman Islands-registered Forward Sport Fund whom its been claimed were the beneficial owners changing their name to FSF Ltd. However, there is no longer any record of FSF Ltd on the Cayman Islands register of companies.

Edited by drs

Leeds United chairman Ken Bates faces legal costs of around £1.5m after he failed yesterday in a second attempt to overturn a High Court ruling that awarded £50,000 libel damages to former Elland Road director Melvyn Levi over comments made about him by Bates in the match programme.

And there is more confusion surrounding who owns Leeds following the Cayman Islands-registered Forward Sport Fund whom its been claimed were the beneficial owners changing their name to FSF Ltd. However, there is no longer any record of FSF Ltd on the Cayman Islands register of companies.

Source?

Even guys like that are more than good enough to see them promoted into the Championship. I'd imagine they'll manage to clear out a lot of the dross in the summer when they go up.

Yip you're spot on there. Great to be a Leeds fan at the moment. Promotion at a canter this season, money to spend in the close season. We will snap up all the best 'Championship players' next season over dross like Cardiff, Middlesborough etc and make it back to back promotions. :)

Incidently, I didn't realise that trumpet Pseudo supports Cardiff. What club would let Peter Ridsdale in after his spell at Leeds? Cardiff City that's who. :lol: