The Leeds Thread

Guest The Ger

Yesterday was rich reward for fans who have faced the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse: relegation, administration, points deduction and Dennis Wise.

:lol:

glad i watched this instead of the OF game. Fair play to leeds, even when they were a goal up with ten minutes to go(plus the ridiculous 5 minutes of stoppage time) they still pressed forward in the look of another goal.

The strangest thing was that Manchester United never had the urgency to throw everything at us... There was no onslaught. Not even Giggs was finding a good through ball or intelligent cross. Leeds looked the more dangerous, even sitting on a 1-0 lead.

Still, joking aside, it is the best fun I have ever had, and will ever have, at a football game. Unfotunately Tannadice will forever be a disappointment in comparison!

The strangest thing was that Manchester United never had the urgency to throw everything at us... There was no onslaught. Not even Giggs was finding a good through ball or intelligent cross. Leeds looked the more dangerous, even sitting on a 1-0 lead.

Still, joking aside, it is the best fun I have ever had, and will ever have, at a football game. Unfotunately Tannadice will forever be a disappointment in comparison!

Err, what happens if when Pat Fenlon takes over, we win the league, enter the Champions League get all the way to the final and beat Manchester United at Wembley?

Err, what happens if when Pat Fenlon takes over, we win the league, enter the Champions League get all the way to the final and beat Manchester United at Wembley?

But wait... Dundee will surely be our opponents in any upcoming Champions League finals?!

Saints have been linked with Enoch Showumni. He seems to be a bit of a joke figure. Is he that bad?

I saw that too. He's pish to be honest but not too pish that he wouldn't do a decent job for us in the SPL. He's better than Deucher anyway that's for sure.

Beckford has put in a transfer request.

Clicky

I can see a few Premiership teams taking a gamble on him and I doubt he would look out of place.

He showed on Sunday that, at 50,000 or whatever he cost Leeds, he has been as good a signing as any English club has made in the last few seasons.

If Venegoor of Hesselink or Dimitar Berbatov can get a game in the Premiership then surely Beckford is aiming his sights too low?!

I saw that too. He's pish to be honest but not too pish that he wouldn't do a decent job for us in the SPL. He's better than Deucher anyway that's for sure.

Spook who runs LUW of which i am a member said enoch is the worst player ever to wear a leeds strip and another member said he was only good for stacking shelves at morrisions/asda/tesco.

Saints have been linked with Enoch Showumni. He seems to be a bit of a joke figure. Is he that bad?

He was shit at Bristol City as well. Poor fella though had some serious operation though to save his life last season, so wish him well with any future move. No way he will end up at Southampton though unless just to give you some back up. More suited to a move to a poor league one club such as Oldham or Yeovil or a drop to League 2/non league drivel such as Oxford.

Visit Elland Road Superstore and Online Superstore...

Man U merchandise

On sale now at the Elland Road Superstore and Online Superstore are t-shirts marking last weekend's FA Cup third round victory at Manchester United.

The 'Man U 0 - Leeds United 1 - We're not famous anymore' t-shirt is available for £12 in adult sizes only - small to XXL.

The match will also be available to purchase on DVD from Monday 18th January from the Elland Road Superstore and Online Superstore priced £12.

However, you can pre-order your copy now at the Online Superstore only. (Please note that pre-orders can only be accepted online).

Just been on the OS site and ordered the dvd and t-shirt.

Just been on the OS site and ordered the dvd and t-shirt.

I'm actually still buzzing from the game: not even the -10 weather or the man flu I have is keeping a smile off my face.

Once I've got the shirt sizes of the rest of the lads, an order will be going in. Superb. Really hope my mug is caught on the DVD!!