Win Counter

orlandoblue

4 hours ago, just me 2 said:
11 hours ago, jagfox99 said:
Apparently so emoji848.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

Probably because Johnston's been churning it out every 2 weeks for 2 years

Totally. 20 runs so far. He's got 3 up at Hamilton this evening...

• 2 weeks later...

Easy bet. Ajax played two games today so was fairly straight forward.

Didnt know Macheda played for the opposition.

Got another one as got greedy but waiting on Accrington to win.

0-0 at half time. Either way a good start . This wasnt planned to bet anything this summer

Balls. Ended up 0-0

received_945813865772864.thumb.jpeg.5df982e9f5b2e145028068941b3feee4.jpegreceived_2353715498250202.thumb.jpeg.685ed4dbe70357ba0986c52f25fdf0de.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...

Very bizarre situation where I thought Dundee Utd were the 4th team making up my fourfold. Raith took the lead, I celebrated and went to look at the cash out before being stunned to see that I had somehow managed to take Exeter rather than Dundee Utd.

Thankfully an 88th minute goal saved me from tears and I quickly cashed out before Raith or Exeter had the chance to ruin it for me late on (which they didn't anyway, but better safe than sorry)

ipwcb5.png

5 singles this week, 4 winners, profit/loss in blue/red below.  Peterhead the only loser.  Elgin, Albion Rovers, Cove (draw no bet), and Queen's Park all make a profit of about £220, which still didn't make up for the game of football I had to endure yesterday.  Would have happily swapped £220 for a Binos win.

image.png.245338b11401d85478d1bab7e6d2c9f8.png

5 singles this week, 4 winners, profit/loss in blue/red below.  Peterhead the only loser.  Elgin, Albion Rovers, Cove (draw no bet), and Queen's Park all make a profit of about £220, which still didn't make up for the game of football I had to endure yesterday.  Would have happily swapped £220 for a Binos win.
image.png.245338b11401d85478d1bab7e6d2c9f8.png

Where did you get 5.34 for Albion Rovers?

1 hour ago, Bairney The Dinosaur said:

Where did you get 5.34 for Albion Rovers?

It’s a site called Asian Odds. They allow people in the UK to legally access about 5 of the big Asian bookies. Which is good for me as I’m banned or restricted at all the UK bookies. The 5.34 was from Pinnacle. However they were also 5.25 at bet365 until about Friday morning. 

Best value was Queens Park. Took 4.08 and they kicked off at about 2.6. 

Edited by BinoBalls

It’s a site called Asian Odds. They allow people in the UK to legally access about 5 of the big Asian bookies. Which is good for me as I’m banned or restricted at all the UK bookies. The 5.34 was from Pinnacle. However they were also 5.25 at bet365 until about Friday morning. 
Best value was Queens Park. Took 4.08 and they kicked off at about 2.6. 

They were 4.8 on Monday and I made the mistake of backing too early.

5 minutes ago, Twinkle said:

Woah,woah! Kelty were still sitting at 5/4 at ht whilst being 2-0 up or am i reading that wrong?

I think you're reading it wrong. 5/4 is the price taken when the bet was placed. The cash out is £153 at half time when the screenshot was taken.