Win Counter

orlandoblue

I won on the US election too.

About 4 months ago, I bet a bloke in the golf club £50 at even money that Obama would win the election.

At the time he was 8/13 in the bookies, so I got myself a bit of value.

Guest barrylavety#1

it was last weekend but it's still living fondly in the memory..... 7quid staked on

Raith

Stirling

Ayr

Livi

Smeltic

returned 95 smackers ;)

Guest barrylavety#1

Another win this week, £5 returned £89 from the following:

Wolves

Partick

St. Johnstone

Ayr

Albion Rovers

Also made £15 from my £10 free bet on Albion Rovers

Several hundred pound single on Albion Rovers at 8/5 returned several hundred * 2.6. Also various doubles, trebles etc involving Brechin and Ayr returned a few hundred more. Got more running on to Chelsea and (to a lesser extent) Swansea tomorrow. In addition I also had a treble come up on Ryman Division 1 North of Aveley, Ware, and Great Wakering, £18 returned £70.

And £30 on Real Madrid at 2/1 after 55 minutes returned £90.

Northwood won 3-1 this afternoon too, this day will struggle to get any better than it already has been.

I might get my end away tonight, maybe that's taking the fantasy a bit too far.

Another good week, a few small wins on horses followed by another £106 today, just over £90 profit, so can't complain, thanks to 16/1 and 7/1 winner. If 5/1 horse got placed would have been fantastic, but wasn't to be, came 4th, all the more gutting.

And another £42 off football bets today. So £148 returned, £20 bet. Good days profit.

Edited by DJP

a win finally my first win in ages £85 for a tenner

nice accy

derby,aberdeen,real madrid,man u,arsenal

hardly the most ambitious of wagers but i couldnt get a winner in a one horse race lately

I know how you feel but had a £161.92 for a £20 accy with

arsenal,derby,man u,leicester and stoke.

Will double my stake for tomorrow nights matches to see if i'm on a roll :rolleyes::D

had the draw with ict v falkirk returns just under £20 feck me im on a roll :D

well done, that equaliser cost me £340 :)

went into the bookies with one quid, got it up to a fiver on roulette then shoved it on a 5 fold on the football, would have been an epic win - but it wasn't to be.

well done, that equaliser cost me £340 :)

went into the bookies with one quid, got it up to a fiver on roulette then shoved it on a 5 fold on the football, would have been an epic win - but it wasn't to be.

i feel your hurt :(

Decided not to go out tonight due to a early start on the beer tomorrow morning. So played roulette for the 2nd time in a week and once again won £100, £75 profit (Did have £140 at one stage but got greedy and was doing £10 spins which promptly all lost :lol:)