Win Counter

orlandoblue

Guest Shifty

Decent weekend in terms of the blog predictions- Wolves, Dortmund and Madrid all winning as predicted, and Villa, Stromsgodset and Cowdenbeath drawing

Also had a small single meself on Wolfsburg to beat Leverkusen- 5/6 was simply too good a price to ignore, given Wolfsburg's home form

My girlfriends bro' has had a monster of an accumulator going for the last week or so. He is now waiting on both Chelsea and Man United to win for a return of £7000+ from a £10 bet.

:blink:

Good luck to him!

My girlfriends bro' has had a monster of an accumulator going for the last week or so. He is now waiting on both Chelsea and Man United to win for a return of £7000+ from a £10 bet.

Would maybe be looking at a few singles on those games if that was me to cover myself. Think Man Utd should be ok, but the other one should be invested in as cover.

Would maybe be looking at a few singles on those games if that was me to cover myself. Think Man Utd should be ok, but the other one should be invested in as cover.

Hate to say I told you so but.............

A bit off topic but I remember before Scotland v Belarus when you were rather worse for wear and we were goading you to empty you bank account on a Scotland win :lol:

Drink + gambling rarely turns out for the best, but I'm glad it did this time.

I mind that. I think I opted for £80ish in the end and of course we got tore a new arse by Hleb and co and got beat!

It's worked this time but I fear this online gambling malarky is going to be the end of me.

I mind that. I think I opted for £80ish in the end and of course we got tore a new arse by Hleb and co and got beat!

It's worked this time but I fear this online gambling malarky is going to be the end of me.

When wrecked I once put £100 on a basketball team to win at odds of of about 1/4 with 2 or 3 minutes remaining when they were 4 or 5 points infront. Needless to say they lost by a point