Win Counter

orlandoblue

My 'dead-cert' coupon got done in, but one of my apparently 'silly' £1 coupons came up. :thumsup2

Altrincham vs Stevenage

Dundee vs Partick

Queen's Park vs Ross County

East Stirling vs Montrose

Derby vs Blackburn

Returns £24.95. Not a fantastic return, but as has already been suggested with other winners on this thread, it's better than a boot in the gonads. B)

Motherwell,Dundee,St Johnstone,Falkirk,Aston Villa,Ross County and Celtic on Hills sections list.

£7 returned £590..had to split it with rest of stage crew though but £85 is a nice wee return for a quid.

I picked the results then wished i had done that line on my own coupon. :rolleyes:

WHat Hills did you use?

ANd what stage crew?

Also posted in coupon busters ....

Feckin Shrewsbury :angry:

Had two lines, one of five teams (any four and all five), one of four (any three and all four), then decided to also put them in one line, perming any 7/8/9 (46 x 10p bets).

Take a bow Queen of the South, Airdrie, Peterhead, Ross County and East Fife, plus Motherwell, Hereford and Rotherham.

Scottish lower league line pays £55 and £1 treble on other line pays £11.

Also got eight seven-timers and one eight-timer from the nine, which pays just under £200.

Happy to make £250 profit, but gutted about Shrewsbury (lost 1-0 at home to Wycombe, goalscorer John Sutton :angry: ). Match report says it was all Shrewsbury after that and they hit the bar twice among many chances

All nine correct would have paid just under £1300 across all the lines, so the cnuts cost me a grand :angry::angry::angry:

£8 on Villa DNB paid £14.16

Had a £5 trixie on, which is down to a double for tomorrow already after Ipswich hammered Wolves (why the f**k I went for such a random game and not a Scottish one I don't know...)

Edited by SaltyTON

first appearance on this thread in a while :) had 4 pound on

BLACKBURN v Sunderland

BOLTON v Derby

HAMILTON v Queens

Cowdenbeath v RAITH

COUNTY v Peterhead.

Had to rush to work after the game but i had heard airdrie were gettin beaten by two goals so gave up hope for that line. just home from work there to find out airdrie came back to win 3-2 :) Also good to note my coupon came in as a result of one goal in the 89th minute for Airdrie as well as a stoppage time winner for Bolton. Fantastic

Decent week for me.

£30 on Aldershot (1/2 at Hills, cheers Salty) returned £45

£10 double on Bolton (4/7) and Blackburn (4/6), at Tote, will return £29.19

Only put on 2 bets and that's a £34.19 profit. Slow and steady wins the race.