Win Counter

orlandoblue

£9 (all they would let me have on) @ 19/20 on Mardle/Le Vell to beat Part/McGuigan in the Pro-Celebrity darts .

The most pointless bet I've placed in a long time, but satisfying to win none the less :D

Dear God, this forum has affected you, pro-celebrity darts for goodness sake. :lol::lol::lol:

Although I have to say that that was a half decent price, Le Vell did well in the first series, whcih I mainly watched for the presence of Holly Willoughby.

Good luck :cheers

Cheers.

Finished 5th in the poker, will come out with about £260, not bad considering I got a pile of absolute garbage for the entire last hour.

Edited by mid-table

I was just browsing some odds the other day and somehow I vaguely knew Le Vell was alright (I didn't watch tonight or previously but noticed the winnings have been credited). Daft bets like that are amusing to win.

On a more serious note I was bricking it this afternoon as I had far too much money on Andy Murray against Federer, and he proceeded to waste 7 match points in one game before luckily coming through a couple of games later.

Well done on the poker by the way B)

Good day today...

Had £35 on Wolves at 1/2 - :)

Then put £10 on Forest at 6/5 - :(

Also did my wee 15 doubles on 6 games to be a draw again this week and I'm at least doubling my money each time.

Games were:

Villa / Man Utd (goody)

Stenny / Shire (goody)

Raith / Brechin (goody)

Wolves / Blackpool (baddy - but this was just a "saver" on my single)

Ayr / East Fife (baddy)

Dunfermline / Morton (baddy.... but GOODY really!)

15 x £1 double = £15 staked, £36 returned.

I'm away out to see how pished I can get on £28.50!