Win Counter

orlandoblue

Salmonella Shop? I dont get it, sorry :(

Never mind. I mistook you for someone who sits five feet from me at work. My mistake...

It's an 'in joke' so you won't get it if i've got you mixed up with someone else.

26/12/2008 1.05 Wolverhampton

(Win and Each Way)

Live Stream Dancing Deano 20/1 3 Places

1/5 Odds Won

Unit Stake: 3.00 EW Stake: 6.00 Returns: 78.00 B)

Nice return mate, been a long time since I seen one of your nice priced winners :D

• 2 weeks later...

50 Mins into blackburn game put on 2 bets:

£1 on next goal to come from a free kick @ 12/1, returned = £13

Also doubled the above up with over 1.5 goals, which would have retunred about £27 ish, from a £1 stake.

Edited by Kayster

Tottenham v Burnley LIVE BET

On the way home from work, I read on mobile internet that Burney had scored in about 15th min.

So as soon as I got home (about the 25th minute) I stuck a fiver on "Burnley HT - Tottenham FT" at 4/1.

Reasoning? This spurs team only react to one thing,.. Harry. So I was confident that they would not respond before half time because they don't have any sort of reaction to goals, it's not in them. I was confident that they would come out renewed in 2nd half.

I actually nearly went for the "Burney, Draw" option so I was quite lucky too.

£20 richer :)

Tottenham v Burnley LIVE BET

On the way home from work, I read on mobile internet that Burney had scored in about 15th min.

So as soon as I got home (about the 25th minute) I stuck a fiver on "Burnley HT - Tottenham FT" at 4/1.

Reasoning? This spurs team only react to one thing,.. Harry. So I was confident that they would not respond before half time because they don't have any sort of reaction to goals, it's not in them. I was confident that they would come out renewed in 2nd half.

I actually nearly went for the "Burney, Draw" option so I was quite lucky too.

£20 richer :)

My bet for the night was £2 on Burnely HT/ Tottenham FT which returned £52. :)

Nice work. Half time/full time bets are always a good value bet, with a decent chance of coming in!

I had a quid on Paterson to score 1st and 2-1 Burnley @ 140/1, though it may be in with a chance at half time, but didnt surprise me when spurs went on the rampage.

I'm well chuffed. Put a fiver on Nacho Novo to score first tonight and went out to football training. Heard on the radio just before I got out the car that Kenny Miller had scored. When I get home, I check the result and it comes up as an OG for the first, Novo second, and the bookies paid out at 6/1! :D Very happy indeed since I'm totally skint.