Equine Eggstravaganza

igor

I backed don cossack (I'm having bad day lol) . Great run from vautour anybody think it just didn't get the distance ?

Just watched the race,i think it gets the distance it was quite a mudbath aswell.A dryer chelts should be ok and no surprise paddy brennan got 11 days for excessive whip use on the winner which tells its own story

Sprinter Sacre wins gamely and Un de Sceaux falls. Still get the feeling SS and SDG need UDS to fall if they are going to win the Champion Chase though.

Could be the race of the festival

Edited by doulikefish

Could well be. 3 out of the 4 Championship races are hard to call for me, Faugheen gallops them all in to the ground in the Champion Hurdle but apart from that the other three are all well and truly up for grabs.

Some companies giving a quote for Vautour for the CC which would throw a huge spanner in the works but can't see that as a realistic option at all, especially with Mullins already at the head of the market.

Good job ive tickets for every day then :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

doncaster

1:00 shaneshill 15/8

1:00 fox norton IWAC 10/1

2:05 morning run 11/8

cham

1:50 djakadam 8/13

3:35 camping ground 11/4

lingfield

2:50 evidence 3/1 NAP

uttoxeter

1:45 will othe west 4/1 NB

• 3 weeks later...

Got 4 free tickets for Ayr on Friday March 11th if anyone is interested in taking them off me (it's that or the bin). Got vouchers through William Hill months ago that I completely forgot about hence every other meeting/date they were valid for has been and gone.

Edited by C. Muir