Madeleine Mccann Missing Girl

2 hours ago, DI Bruce Robertson said:

Up until 3 minutes ago, i was oblivious to this.

http://findmadeleine.com/about_us/index.html

This HAS to be fake?

Dave Edgar is the ‘Senior Investigating Officer’ (SIO) leading our independent investigation. Dave served as a police officer for 30 years, working in the Royal Ulster Constabulary (in the so called ‘bandit country' of south Armagh) followed by the Cheshire Police force.

Its the added flourishes I like - bandit country - obviously written by an accomplished storyteller.

Dave Edgar is the ‘Senior Investigating Officer’ (SIO) leading our independent investigation. Dave served as a police officer for 30 years, working in the Royal Ulster Constabulary (in the so called ‘bandit country' of south Armagh) followed by the Cheshire Police force.

Its the added flourishes I like - bandit country - obviously written by an accomplished storyteller.

It was and still is referred to bandit country. Sorry if you have just wooshed me...

On 4/30/2017 at 19:35, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Polygraphs are a crock of shit. But 12 seconds though...

edit: "We're not going to comment on anything", then comments on it, rubs ear and mentions sedatives (not Calpol). 

Case closed m'lud. 

Wrong thread, I know, but she's a wid milf.

• 3 weeks later...

Just watched the programme sky 1 aired on this and they certainly hint massively that Kate and Gerry should he investigated.

Certainly interesting the way Scotland Yard refused to look at them as Suspects even though they were supposed to be going into this with open minds and a fresh outlook.

There was a strange programme on the other day. Every time someone made a point that the parents should at least be investigated they rolled out some ex cop who threw a wobbler and said it's ridiculous. An Irish boy who said he was 80% certain the person he saw carrying a prone child was Gerry McCann - nonsense. The McCanns and their friends boozing away yet and questioning of their timeline described as nonsense. The BBC programme even showed that it was possible to break open the bedroom shutters from outside yet and earlier c4 documentary showed the McCann fingerprints on them came form opening them from the inside.

13 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Anybody watched any of Richard Halls work on this on youtube?

Yes I have watched all his Mccann stuff. He has certainly put in the research. He proves something very sinister indeed was going on. Would recommend anyone who has an interest to watch it.

Just now, John Lambies Doos said:

Did they not find her blood in the boot of the parents rental car?

They could've found her corpse in there and they still wouldn't be under suspicion! 

18 minutes ago, John Lambies Doos said:

Did they not find her blood in the boot of the parents rental car?

Yes, but it couldn't be ascertained that it was Maddie's blood. 

It was probably someone else's blood - someone they had perhaps disposed of earlier.