Madeleine Mccann Missing Girl

54 minutes ago, BigBo10 said:

Anyone see the story about the Portuguese news presenter who told her kids if they didn’t behave she’d get the McCann’s round to watch them. Lots shock and revulsion apparently.

How would the kids know? It's not as if they'd be in the same building.

The net is closing in.  I believe  someone from the "Tapas 7" will have a severe bout of conscience before they die and lay bare the de facto evidence.  I hope that, as and when this happens, focus also turns to Gordon Brown and the government cover up machine that was thrown at the case immediately upon it happening.  What were they hiding ?????

I can't recall Ben Needham's mother and family being given any level of support at the time he went missing on Kos. 

Something stinks to high heaven with the involvement of heavy duty government protection and the possibility of weel kent faces being implicated. 

3 minutes ago, hearthammer said:

The net is closing in.  I believe  someone from the "Tapas 7" will have a severe bout of conscience before they die and lay bare the de facto evidence.  I hope that, as and when this happens, focus also turns to Gordon Brown and the government cover up machine that was thrown at the case immediately upon it happening.  What were they hiding ?????

I can't recall Ben Needham's mother and family being given any level of support at the time he went missing on Kos. 

Something stinks to high heaven with the involvement of heavy duty government protection and the possibility of weel kent faces being implicated. 

I've heard some conspiracy theories in my time but that is a belter.

1 minute ago, Dee Man said:

I've heard some conspiracy theories in my time but that is a belter.

Time will reveal all.  The parents and/or others have been responsible for and covered up the disappearance.  They set up a "corporate" pr team immediately.  Clarence Mitchell ffs.

Was Mrs Needham afforded similar/anything ??

Cadaver dugs don't lie and the fact that anyone who offers contradictory theories to the McCanns is sued heavily by their high flying lawyers.  Ask the local police chief.

You see it your way mate, i'll definitely see it mine.

1 hour ago, MixuFixit said:

Ben Needham got quite a lot of coverage tbh.

Yes, but via the tv news reports at the time.  The family were not afforded a high profile pr machine being conducted by the then government.

My opinions are exactly that - my opinions - viewed and formed in conjunction with what are the known knowns and the apparent deflections .

We all view things as we see them.  This makes us neither 100% correct nor 100% wrong - in the absence of de facto and incontrovertible evidence.

8 hours ago, hearthammer said:

Time will reveal all.  The parents and/or others have been responsible for and covered up the disappearance.  They set up a "corporate" pr team immediately.  Clarence Mitchell ffs.

Was Mrs Needham afforded similar/anything ??

Cadaver dugs don't lie and the fact that anyone who offers contradictory theories to the McCanns is sued heavily by their high flying lawyers.  Ask the local police chief.

You see it your way mate, i'll definitely see it mine.

4 hours ago, hearthammer said:

Yes, but via the tv news reports at the time.  The family were not afforded a high profile pr machine being conducted by the then government.

My opinions are exactly that - my opinions - viewed and formed in conjunction with what are the known knowns and the apparent deflections .

We all view things as we see them.  This makes us neither 100% correct nor 100% wrong - in the absence of de facto and incontrovertible evidence.

It's my opinion that people who think the McCann's were directly 'responsible for and covered up the disappearance' of their child, are complete fucking morons.

They're guilty of neglect, that is without dispute but there is no credible shred of evidence to suggest the McCann's killed their child and disposed of the body.

Off topic, do you believe that the 9/11 attacks were orchestrated by the US government??

2 hours ago, MONKMAN said:

It's my opinion that people who think the McCann's were directly 'responsible for and covered up the disappearance' of their child, are complete fucking morons.

They're guilty of neglect, that is without dispute but there is no credible shred of evidence to suggest the McCann's killed their child and disposed of the body.

Off topic, do you believe that the 9/11 attacks were orchestrated by the US government??

Good for you and your 'opinions', anyone who cannot see that 9/11 was a massive cover-up is also a complete fucking moron. IMO.

Good for you and your 'opinions', anyone who cannot see that 9/11 was a massive cover-up is also a complete fucking moron. IMO.

Are you one of the morons who believe the attacks were orchestrated by the US government? If so, some evidence would be nice.