Madeleine Mccann Missing Girl

Finished the Netflix series last night.  Thought the private investigator was a cool guy. 

On the contrary I didn't like the Kennedys at all.  There was just something off about them, especially the way they constantly pronounced the child's name wrong.

Aye, the Kennedy's in that Netflix doc were one of the biggest lowlights in the entire 13 year saga.

The failson cutting about like he was some sort of special agent paedo hunter.1

17 minutes ago, Highland Capital said:

Finished the Netflix series last night.  Thought the private investigator was a cool guy. 

On the contrary I didn't like the Kennedys at all.  There was just something off about them, especially the way they constantly pronounced the child's name wrong.

I finished the seriies tonight and thought the same.  The Kennedys came across terribly and it was all about them raising their own profile by splashing their cash at the first Private Detective they came across in an old phone book

I think the most likely scenario is something I have read on here a few times.  Maddy woke up and went out of the unlocked apartment looking for her Mum and Dad - took a wrong turning and just happened to wander in to the path of a peado or child snatcher who thought it must have been christmas.  The McCans were of course negligent in leaving the kids unsupervised and I think they opened the window (to suggest a breakin by the abdutor) to cover up the fact the apartment was unlocked

Wow, the last few years this has been a funny thread about the police scamming their bosses to get money to play in golf tournaments.

Now we have people justifying leaving kids in hotel rooms to go for a meal/drink. No, it’s completely wrong. There is a reason it is classed as a criminal offence.

judgement of the McCann’s is clouded because, imo, they are very unlikable people. They have not acted like you would expect a parent who have just lost 1 of their children. Very cold and calculated. I lost sight of my wee girl in Sainsbury’s once, she was hiding on the bottom shelf!, and the wife and I were manic looking for her.

Do I believe they killed her? No, but there is a lot of holes in their story and I can understand why people believe they had something to do with it. Washing her toy was just strange.

Will we ever find out what happened? probably not, unless someone confessed to it.

45 minutes ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

Aye, the Kennedy's in that Netflix doc were one of the biggest lowlights in the entire 13 year saga.

The failson cutting about like he was some sort of special agent paedo hunter.1

I remember his dad singing his praises as a real pro when he managed to find a taxi at a Moroccan airport. 

7 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

I remember P&B getting lots of mileage out of @throbber failing to find his bus to the airport once. 

Was he not live posting about all these numpties waiting outside for the bus while he and his GF were sitting comfortably inside? Then the bus left without them.

Edited by welshbairn

4 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Was he not live posting about all these numpties waiting outside for the bus while he and his GF were sitting comfortably inside? Then the bus left without them.

On way back from my holidays, the bus was meant to pick us up from our hotel between 840-855 and we were in lobby for 830, a bus came and a few folk got on but we assumed it was ours as was far too early. Then one came slightly later than 855 that we thought was ours but our rep who had just shown up told us it was for flights to Birmingham only and we had missed Our bus and would need a taxi! So our bus was earlier than it said, there was no marking on the side and no rep there to make sure we got on the bus ok and no one there to take names down. This rep told us we had missed out bus and would need to fork out 30 euros for taxi.

At airport now and need to wait for over an hour, there is no bar and nowhere to sit. Some selfish b*****ds are hogging two seats or have their bags sat next to them so no one else can sit down! There is one guy deliberately sat in between two seats despite not even being fat. A truly awful day so far and will probably only get worse.

Edited by Shandon Par

12 hours ago, Thereisalight.. said:

Oh and I heard some conspiracy theory (probably nonsense) linking him to the celtic peado ring, and that the guy from the couple they were out dinning with was “close” to Madeline in a creepy way

Big team found.

11 hours ago, steelmen said:

Wow, the last few years this has been a funny thread about the police scamming their bosses to get money to play in golf tournaments.

Now we have people justifying leaving kids in hotel rooms to go for a meal/drink. No, it’s completely wrong. There is a reason it is classed as a criminal offence.

judgement of the McCann’s is clouded because, imo, they are very unlikable people. They have not acted like you would expect a parent who have just lost 1 of their children. Very cold and calculated. I lost sight of my wee girl in Sainsbury’s once, she was hiding on the bottom shelf!, and the wife and I were manic looking for her.

Do I believe they killed her? No, but there is a lot of holes in their story and I can understand why people believe they had something to do with it. Washing her toy was just strange.

Will we ever find out what happened? probably not, unless someone confessed to it.

I've said a number of times on here that i believe one or more of the tapas seven will crack at some point.  There are conflicting, contradicting accounts of timelines, activities and whereabouts that the 7, along with the McCanns, have provided to police, press and media.

Maybe, just maybe, one of them will have a conscience before they die.

13 minutes ago, throbber said:

I remember reading a story about an apparent complaint that was filed against one of the tapas 7 from someone who claimed the man said “Madeline would do this” followed by a sexual gesture when they were at a dinner party once. Was more than likely shite but I definitely remember reading about it years ago.

Yes that’s the thing that I’m talking about. Sounds a strange thing to even “joke” about tbh 

17 minutes ago, throbber said:

I remember reading a story about an apparent complaint that was filed against one of the tapas 7 from someone who claimed the man said “Madeline would do this” followed by a sexual gesture when they were at a dinner party once. Was more than likely shite but I definitely remember reading about it years ago.

Probably in the Express.

In 2008, the seven received a £375,000 libel payout from Express Newspapers over untrue allegations about their conduct.

12 hours ago, Caledonian1 said:

I finished the seriies tonight and thought the same.  The Kennedys came across terribly and it was all about them raising their own profile by splashing their cash at the first Private Detective they came across in an old phone book

There was just something quite sinister and insincere about them.  The humblebrag about taking his "small jet" and  going to Morocco and trying to find someone who could speak English (why didn't they just hire a car themselves?) where just two examples of them coming across as wrong 'uns. 

1 hour ago, hearthammer said:

I've said a number of times on here that i believe one or more of the tapas seven will crack at some point.  There are conflicting, contradicting accounts of timelines, activities and whereabouts that the 7, along with the McCanns, have provided to police, press and media.

Maybe, just maybe, one of them will have a conscience before they die.

Are there people as thick as this?

7 professionals are covering up a dead girl?

3 minutes ago, Canoeist said:

Are there people as thick as this?

7 professionals are covering up a dead girl?

If you are referring to me, then i take exception to the slur.  I do believe, with the collective contradictions in statements, etc, there's something major being withheld surrounding what actually happened.  You have your opinion, like everybody here, but yours is no more valid or authentic than mine or anyone else's. 

As Zen has remarked, being "professional" does not in itself provide immunity from being a lying, conniving bassa.

My thoughts on the matter...

Anyone who thinks the McCann's killed their child, disposed of the body and convinced 7 friends to assist in their crimes for over a decade, shouldn't be trusted to tie their own shoelaces let alone have access to the internet.