Madeleine Mccann Missing Girl

1 hour ago, Empty It said:

And the OP is Gerry rumours starting to look more likely, it's a dead heat between OP and Throbber

I would think discussing things with the diddy people would be beneath Gerry. The posts do bear common traits with some of his internet goons.

Anybody who questions the McCann story is a vile troll, coupled with attempting to steer the story into conspiraloon territory.

They never address facts only question peoples character or motivation. The sociopathic approach only makes people more curious and means more people become aware of the official records.

Gerry is far too busy searching for his daughter whilst being a co author on over 17 published papers to come on here.

It could well be one of the family, but the grammar doesn't have nearly enough mistakes for it to be Phil.

They are on their favourite ground here. Expect the discussion to veer off on tangents, and descend into acrimony. Anything to stop people looking at the files, and to scare others off from taking part.

Bad news day for then now that the consensus is Madeline is dead. The PJ has given them all the time they need to identify an abductor, or even prove an abduction occurred.

This year's funding attempt for OG appears to be the last.

Edited by Alternative Title

There's a real societal problem with people feeling that they need to have kids, as it's just what you're supposed to do or, worse, because they want a real-life dolly to play dress up with.

I'm sure we all know people who'd clearly have been much happier to have remained childless.

Edit: just remember a kid at school telling me that his mother had worked out she'd have been better off by a quarter of a million pounds if she'd never had him and his brother. To sit down and do that, presumably after several bottles of wine and an evening spent sobbing into a mirror, crying "what happened to me?", is fucked up, but to actually tell your kids? Fucking hell.

Edited by BigFatTabbyDave

26 minutes ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

It's bullshit pseudoscience. Completely unreliable. Passing or failing means nothing other than how well you can control your body's own reactions.

Anyway, I know I asked this before, but are the accounts for all the donated money made public? Mildly curious what it was actually spent on.

IIRC the accounts are not public. When asked what the money would be used for in 2007 Uncle Brian Kennedy, said he anticipated the bulk would go in legal fees.

13 minutes ago, throbber said:

“The kids were at the kids club during the day where Kate and Gerry would have a few hours to do what they like” 

So I take it you know for a fact the twins were for these few hours? You know how long these kids classes were and you know for sure Kate and Gerry were free to f**k off and do what they wanted during these periods? How do you propose Kate and Gerry met the tapas 7? The kids clubs were a place where the parents met up while the kids played was what various eye witnesses stated during the Netflix documentary episode 1. They also commented that they noticed the McCanns whilst they were people watching as they appeared to be having so much fun. So they weren’t popping their kids off as much as possible and you are talking shite about an event you know nothing about.

What's the point of a kids club if it lasts half an hour and the parents are sat there with them? Stop taking things like "a few hours" as an absolute and definite time frame. It's obvious that kids club things will last an hour or two, I don't know why you need to split hairs over that.

How do I propose they met the tapas 7? What are you talking about? 

Stop thinking you're a fountain of knowledge on this because you watched some Netflix documentary.

8 minutes ago, Alternative Title said:

IIRC the accounts are not public. When asked what the money would be used for in 2007 Uncle Brian Kennedy, said he anticipated the bulk would go in legal fees.

EverySpanishArgentineruddyduck-size_rest

50 minutes ago, hearthammer said:

I've said it before, let both the McCanns and this Christian B/any other "suspect" do a polygraph.  Whilst not legally presentable as bona fide evidence, it would be a public victory if  they were able to pass it. 

Great idea - and let's get Sky to broadcast it live to make sure it has maximum circus value.   

13 minutes ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

@Alternative Title what do you think happened that night ?

Can you give us your theory on the disappearance?

I made some pretty long posts last year. Basically I accept the Amaral version of events, and conclusion.

Just now, Empty It said:
3 minutes ago, hk blues said:
Great idea - and let's get Sky to broadcast it live to make sure it has maximum circus value.   

Sky Box Office PPV just one payment of £19.95 to see the real truth...

And they could make it over 2 legs, Home and Away with away lies counting double.  

Ah, so presumably the money's use is being monitored. You'd imagine the press would have been full of it if somebody noticed that conservatory upgrades were included on the list of expenses.

8 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

What's the point of a kids club if it lasts half an hour and the parents are sat there with them? Stop taking things like "a few hours" as an absolute and definite time frame. It's obvious that kids club things will last an hour or two, I don't know why you need to split hairs over that.

How do I propose they met the tapas 7? What are you talking about? 

Stop thinking you're a fountain of knowledge on this because you watched some Netflix documentary.

It was the downright lies in the Netflix documentary that turned me into an obsessive on the case for a while.

The thing is no matter how often you try to get some people focus on the facts, they invariably attack the messenger to try and disprove the message.

The net result is people giving up on the discussion. I bet they wish Portugal would get bored and just close the case.

5 minutes ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

Ah, so presumably the money's use is being monitored. You'd imagine the press would have been full of it if somebody noticed that conservatory upgrades were included on the list of expenses.

The media seem to have a massive blind spot when it comes to asking questions. Fortunately Carter Rucks influence doesn't stretch to other countries, like Australia where awkward questions are asked from time to time.

8 minutes ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

Ok, I'll take a look back through the thread.

I would wait till evening, you really shouldn't drive or operate machinery if you are going to read them. Great cure for insomnia.

1 minute ago, Alternative Title said:

The media seem to have a massive blind spot when it comes to asking questions. Fortunately Carter Rucks influence doesn't stretch to other countries, like Australia where awkward questions are asked from time to time.

The the rangers 2001-2020 thread for this pish.   🙃

3 minutes ago, Alternative Title said:

Surely they don't employ Carter-f**k? Getting the guilty off scot-free, even from beyond the grave  :lol:

Think this is suggesting that the McCann's emphasis on the abduction theory was because they didn't want to admit that their checking system failed, and Maddie simply walked out through the open door.

DisappearanceExitMadeleineMcCann-vanDokkum-seriesTribunaMacau.pdf

Edited by welshbairn