Madeleine Mccann Missing Girl

Good point.

My thinking was that if Maddy, as claimed by the excellent and critically acclaimed Daily Mail, is indeed in a literal Octopuses Garden, then flipper would be first to smell her, or see her, whichever one dolphins are good at.

It's a fair point. My theory does unravel a bit if the dumped at sea school of thought is correct.

Perhaps Flipper can be asked to consult with his fishy friends, and at least rule that out as a possibility.

I think the kid is still alive and being cared for by the littlest hobo

I am confident she would have come to no harm had she been raised by The Littlest Hobo. He looked the type to be a good parent.

Mind you, she would probably have had a better chance of safety had she been raised by wolves and lived in the wild.

Guest Ron Burgundy
the bitter old bag also compared Nigella Lawson's figure to that of the deceased alki fat lady :huh:

Nigella is bouncy and all lovely..... burnie is just a papery skinned barren dragon.

Apparently another £80,000 is about to be spent on more advertising campaigns. I sincerely hope the kid is alive and she is found (doubtful but you have to hope) but is there really any point in blowing 80k on something the entire planet is already aware of :huh:

There were reports that it was going to be on crimewatch.

WTF. I seriously doubt that there is anyone in Britain that hasn't heard about this case so I doubt going on Crimewatch will cause anyone to suddenly remember that they were a key witness in Portugal when this happened.

If it does go ahead then its simply for rating winners and sick voyeurism. That's normally why I watch TV but I think crimewatch should stick to crimes that it could help get a conviction.

Ps Did this already happen?

Edited by Ziggy

Apparently another £80,000 is about to be spent on more advertising campaigns. I sincerely hope the kid is alive and she is found (doubtful but you have to hope) but is there really any point in blowing 80k on something the entire planet is already aware of :huh:

Just another smokescreen, thought they were going to stay in Portugal till she was found but soon left when the focus turned to them.

Just another smokescreen, thought they were going to stay in Portugal till she was found but soon left when the focus turned to them.

Said all along that eventually the media would turn their attentions to the McCann's and quite right too, if not for asking were they involved but for highlighting that they were totally irresponsible parents for leaving 3 babies in an apartment by themselves for lord knows how long

I have my doubts that they were checking every 30 minutes cos if you look at the distance from the tapas bar to the apartments and consider the number of kids involved it just doesn't stack up

Not sure if anyone's posted this yet, but look ad Gerry's body language when he talks about sedatives

No eye contact whatsoever and playing with his ear lobe, classic traits of someone who is very nervous and/or uncomfortable

Kate McCann also blinks for a prolonged period when the question is asked

Very interesting clip